2010 nsxstock?

any news on this years nsxstock? i missed it last year due to car issues, and i hope i could make it to this years :biggrin:

had mine out yesterday...

exactly, my car turned over reallllllllly slooooowllly but fired up, thankfuly I ran it when I did or I'd be making another sams club battery run:rolleyes:

There will be something special for this year!

yah...when's that d'bag gonna announce?
my dance card is filling up.

whata you girls wanna do????

Yeah, me too. Also, I finally replaced my yellow, cracked coolant tank with a shiny new white one from Acura on Saturday, so it was an excuse to drive the car. That and the sunshine and dry roads. :) Seemed like a better choice than letting the car idle for 20 min to check the coolant level... :D

exactly, my car turned over reallllllllly slooooowllly but fired up, thankfuly I ran it when I did or I'd be making another sams club battery run:rolleyes:

Spring? Hell, I was driving my 96' today ...... in the rain! :confused:

As you should, that is your new winter beater. :wink: Time for some snow chains. :tongue:

Please post the date so we can plan our vacations around it.

Thanks,

Tytus

As you should, that is your new winter beater. :wink: Time for some snow chains. :tongue:

Hey c'mon Aaron. Let's not get crazy here. It was only rain, not sand or salt.

Seems to me, I recall you and I driving together in a torrential downpour from Binghamton last summer!

Oops! Sorry, that was Annie. You were sound asleep and not supposed to know that your car looked like a green cigarette boat, the way she was on it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey c'mon Aaron. Let's not get crazy here. It was only rain, not sand or salt.

Seems to me, I recall you and I driving together in a torrential downpour from Binghamton last summer!

Oops! Sorry, that was Annie. You were sound asleep and not supposed to know that your car looked like a green cigarette boat, the way she was on it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh yes I remember that nap, I think you guys called it the drive back from Canada. You guys should really invest in a driver as it worked out great for my beauty rest.

Last edited:
Mike instead of T shirts this year I think "cargo pants" aka shants with "juicy nsx " embroidered on the butt would be nice.

I can't wait until NSX Stock, do we have a date yet?

I really enjoy NSX Stock and all the efforts in making this happen.

Not yet, but suggestions and ideas are always invited!

NSXStock is an annual event hosted by Bridgewater Acura, in Bridgewater NJ. Mike "The Kid" and John"jalnjr" , the former "Dr. Bling":) have put this together, with the help of a few others.

Typically May timeframe but they we have to let you know.

What is for certain is it will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hey Mike,

I hope all is well with you.

Regards,
LarryB

Back