2010 nsx pics

I think it's related to power output. The car was producing like 320hp or something like that. People still looked at it like it was a low power sportscar same thing people complained about for the NSX.

Honda did listen and well they developed a 500hp V10 grand tourer "HSV" so I think Honda got the message but again the public just was negative to the HSV as well and well now we got nothing... and you wonder why they don't release a sports car... the public is never satisfied with what they show.

that's more like an excuse with anything, if they really do by what Customers want (or don't want!), i'm pretty sure the Acura Bead will never in production, nor the crosstour, or we get to have a better front end design for the pilot. (the later becomes ok looking now.)

this topic had been discussed to death... nsx should have been long lived and used the 911 as an example... oh well.

that's more like an excuse with anything, if they really do by what Customers want (or don't want!), i'm pretty sure the Acura Bead will never in production, nor the crosstour, or we get to have a better front end design for the pilot. (the later becomes ok looking now.)

this topic had been discussed to death... nsx should have been long lived and used the 911 as an example... oh well.

Regardless if it's an excuse the statement I made is true... I remember the HSC was shown it was mainly all negative, HSV was shown it was all negative... lets not kid ourselves and try to not deny facts here. Who knows a couple of years down the road when the economy gets better, Honda will maybe try to reintroduce the HSV.

Unfortunately they better go back to the drawing board. The original set the standard and you guys lucky enough to have one would have no reason to trade out. Original should have been moderately updated without changing the complete look....maybe if they redesigned the B-Pillar back they could be on to something.
I've always believed if you wanted to get the best results on a design update for a car that has a fairly exclusive set of owners, then don't be afraid or put off by asking for their input. Remember, if done right these current owners represent your best option as future buyers.

What does Honda/Acura do with their proto-type vehicles? They've built tons a year. Could we as an individual purchase the proto-type from Honda, like this HSC? "off road purpose of course" :tongue:

Well I don't know, but you have to get in line, I've asked this question before, so by all right I get to buy the HSC first :tongue:

Well I hope you guys have deep pockets bc those concepts cost upwards of $1million to produce! Plus they are a piece of the company's history so they usually end up in a museum. Check out Gran Turismo 5 and you will notice the prices for their concept cars are probably ballpark accurate... also notice those cars don't drive well because they are not fully engineered production vehicles. For all of us HSC fanboys, I think our best bet is to try to get someone to replicate the front end and make a conversion for our NSX's. The rest of the NSX is timeless IMO.

Well I hope you guys have deep pockets bc those concepts cost upwards of $1million to produce! Plus they are a piece of the company's history so they usually end up in a museum. Check out Gran Turismo 5 and you will notice the prices for their concept cars are probably ballpark accurate... also notice those cars don't drive well because they are not fully engineered production vehicles. For all of us HSC fanboys, I think our best bet is to try to get someone to replicate the front end and make a conversion for our NSX's. The rest of the NSX is timeless IMO.

I don’t have deep pockets, but I agree, it’s like what they use to do with the Fiero putting a Lamborghini kit on the car what’s the point? :wink:

Back