2010 Juguar XF Supercharged or XF-R

drive the cadi.....

Thanks Kelley. I love the E63 but not a fan of wagons in general. I was considering the E63 but like the look of the new E-class so all I would be able to afford would be an E550 at best unless I go with the older body style. I know the Jeep is fast, but have never liked them.

I don't really like anything better than the Jag, but the Caddy is a close second. I will see what becomes available, but it looks as if I will have to sell my Mercedes CLS myself. I have dealers, as expected, playing with me on the trade in value so I am going to start the process of selling.

How about a SC Rover?

Ooohhh! Good idea Steveny! I like where your head's at. :). I will look into those. I want to stay under 50k and get new enough that I won't have to worry about warranty. Are you talking about range rover sport? Didn't realize they made S/C version

The Range Rover Supercharged is a pretty nice ride. With the right set of wheels they look killer IMO. A couple of years ago Range Rover had a burnt Orange color that I just thought made the vehicle look even better.

Rover claims to have the best resale value in the SUV sector, although personally I think that award belongs to BMW.

The rover sport is SUPER nice. Jeff I think you should just lease whatever you want. Buying and trying to sell later is a guaranteed loss unless you by cheap. All the cars you are looking into, leasing seems to be the best bet. If I were flipping cars every few years I'd just lease them. After 3 years get another whip. No worries about warranty, tires etc. If you need to cut back on bills turn it in after the lease and be done. All the cars you mentioned are real expensive to own and maintain. Leasing them is cheaper than purchasing too. Just my .02. Again good luck.

sent from my HTC EVO.

The rover sport is SUPER nice. Jeff I think you should just lease whatever you want. Buying and trying to sell later is a guaranteed loss unless you by cheap. All the cars you are looking into, leasing seems to be the best bet. If I were flipping cars every few years I'd just lease them. After 3 years get another whip. No worries about warranty, tires etc. If you need to cut back on bills turn it in after the lease and be done. All the cars you mentioned are real expensive to own and maintain. Leasing them is cheaper than purchasing too. Just my .02. Again good luck.

sent from my HTC EVO.

You're right but a lot of times the buy payment on new is less than the lease payment anymore. Leasing use to be much cheaper. The SUV Renee just bought would have been 200 more a month to lease. She bought that though when the economy was right at the bottom. I just love BMW because of the service. They come here pick up the car leave a loaner and bring her car back and take the loaner and the loaner is almost always a new car. I bet she will buy there again because they have really rolled out the red carpet for her and wasted ZERO minutes of her time. I know she loves her car too.

I too love the look of the Range Rover. The latest model we test drove was well updated and beautiful. My only concern is electrical issues that they are known for. Sure it's under warranty, but who has the time to visit the dealer all the time. Cost wise was also on the higher end. Like you, we have a new baby so space was a one of the most important requirement. At the end of the day we bought the 2010 MDX. We called it the Road Rager.

The burnt orange range rover is just a beautiful color. I would like to get something newer so I don't have to worry about warranty issues. My wife really loves them as well, but the only problem for me is that even the supercharged version is slow at 0 to 60 at 7.1. My HUGE QX56 beats that. :) As far as electrical issues, I was warned about that before I bought my LR3 and it was one of the best vehicles that I have owned maintenance wise. NOTHING wrong EVER!!!!

Just don't ever pull up to an SRT-8 at a stop light....

I know I'm on about the Jeep but honestly I HATED them when I caught wind thinking "its a Jeep". But here in Dubai alot of the locals and us westerners simply love them for the quality and bang-for-your-buck. It drives amazingly well for a performance SUV. Put Koots headers and exhaust on and blitz everyone. Supercharge it or Turbo it and no one will touch you. Search www.cherokeesrt8.com for some vids and testimonials.

Anyway another suggestion is a nice Merc E200 or something like that with some wheels....just like everyone else.:wink:

Back