2010 Camaro

Are these as BIG as the Challenger?

Yeah but talk to a chevy guy and they'll call it the greatest car ever.......

Not true! A few buddies of mine own last gen Z28s and they HATE the new Camaro- they can't seem to bash the thing enough. Among the complaints- the weight of the new car. Something like 3800 lbs? and the high cost of the V8 versions...

P

Crappy interior, try installing an aftermarket Double Din headunit in there. :biggrin: No NAV option, GM's solution to this is some sort of turn-by-turn voice navigation with the dash indicator. It's like $100 a year AND you have to have OnStar service for it to work, however much that costs.

People will get bored of this soon. I remember when Ford first did the "retro" look on the Mustang... nobody gives them a second glance now.

Are these as BIG as the Challenger?

It looks pretty damn huge next to that Vette.... and the last Vette I saw looked damn big compared to the NSX.

The Challengers are impressively gigantic. I can't believe they made a car that big with only 2 doors. It honestly makes no sense what so ever.... It's like we really are back in the late 60's/ early 70's...big heavy two door cars with large old pushrod v8's!

If I had a mullet, gold chain, and wife beater tank top, then I would be all over this huge tank. Now where can I safely park it when I'm shopping at Walmart.

Saw one at a car show this weekend in Charleston. That car is HUGE.

Thanks Dave, exactly what I was gonna ask. I kinda liked the Challenger till I saw one in person, too big and tall, same as the Mustang.

Sure the car is big BUT in a convertible model someone could get a baby seat in the back and still be comfortable in the front unlike a BMW, A4 etc.

Back