2009 Mid Ohio ALMS NSX Car Corral

Folks,

This is incorrect. Please do not purchase. Revised info to follow shortly.

Regards,
LarryB

Per the Honorable Larry B via NSX Driver Magazine ( NSXCA) most recent issue, Acura will not be sponsoring/hospitality tent/Car Corral at Mid Ohio August 8th, 2009, weekend. (ALMS - Indy Cars, who knows?)
Thread open to discuss GTG and attendance?

Please remember, just because Acura is not offering the sponsorship, does not mean an event cannot be planned:). I know we are doing it out here in the NE for LimeRock Park.

If anyone wants to head this up and make a plan, you can let me know if you have ideas and we can see how NSXCA can support you.

Regards,
LarryB

Who's going? Wonder if any NSX guys are going . I'm going with my friend and he drives a ZO6. Wondering what ticket to get. The corvette corral has a hospitality tent . But I will be bring the NSX. Hmmmmmm Choices Choices :confused:

Just put some marbles in the center console so it rattles when you drive and you can park in the Corvette coral. :biggrin:

ahhahahaha Jim, You kill me:biggrin:

mynsxjoy,

We usually have a good size bunch there. It is always a blast and I look forward to this weekend every year. I am working with LarryB to get something organized for us. You should definately come and bring the nsx and park with us.. I am sure your buddy will let you into there tent if need be..

I went one year and it was enough for me.... I just can't go to Mid Ohio without getting out on the track. And the parade lap was agonizing as my cool down laps are much faster and that's without using the brakes.

After the Parade Lap, my car said to me - "WTF was that? Are you going all pussy on me now? Next time, lets just park by the Ferraris and you can rub me with a diaper and drink Coffee. Next thing ya know, you are going to put me on a trailer, drive me up to Mid Ohio, back me out, rub me with a diaper and load me back up again" (I actually saw a guy do that with a Lambo at the Ohio Ferrari Club track day).

Ya, my car was pissed. I guess it was like Blue Balls for cars. I felt like a big tease. My car is a Track Whore.

But you kids have fun! :wink:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMSA-CC-LJpegH-MO-040_jpg.jpg
    IMSA-CC-LJpegH-MO-040_jpg.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Back