2005 NSX with Pop Up Headlights for sale. JH4NA21675S000234

Re: 2005 NSX with Pop Up Headlights for sale.

I would tear the car apart and start over.

I am sad to see someone make this rebuilt car a paper weight.

I dont think anyone is going to buy it. maybe

that Kid called (04hondansx) might buy and make it a RHD NSX from germany LOL

You guys gotta remember though....if this fellow wasnt familiar with the NSX and the car was originally black.....he just painted what he saw painted black. He probably thought the door handles were supposed to match the body color since on a black car they do. Not that Im defending the guy because I've been around paint all of my life ( I would be terrified of this one), but it couldve just been an honest mistake although a bad one.

You guys gotta remember though....if this fellow wasnt familiar with the NSX and the car was originally black.....he just painted what he saw painted black. He probably thought the door handles were supposed to match the body color since on a black car they do. Not that Im defending the guy because I've been around paint all of my life ( I would be terrified of this one), but it couldve just been an honest mistake although a bad one.

Really!!! If you do a Google image search for "NSX", 2,720,000 images are found. How many of those images will show door handles painted to match the car?

What we are all seeing is a cheapo repair on a fvcked-up NSX that not even Shawn want to work his magic on.

This car should be swimming with Osama. :biggrin:

That little red overspray takes 3K out of the value, crazy, details, ohhhhhhh the little details! :eek:

Salvage '02-'05 with low mileage = $40-45k repaired correctly.

Now subtract the wrong front end ($5k), wheels ($2k), and the need to address the car's paint situation, which probably will require a full repaint by a proper shop, which knows how to disassemble a vehicle, and that's another $4-5k off.

I suppose one could then add $2500 for the Comptech Pro Coilovers, if they're actually what's on there and they're in good shape.

Does the car have a cell phone button set in the console? I didn't realize that was possible in a 2005.

Really!!! If you do a Google image search for "NSX", 2,720,000 images are found. How many of those images will show door handles painted to match the car?

What we are all seeing is a cheapo repair on a fvcked-up NSX that not even Shawn want to work his magic on.

This car should be swimming with Osama. :biggrin:

What if he doesnt have internet and had to pay someone else to list it for him? What if he is blind? :confused::biggrin:

The front license plate really does it for me, GAWD thats sexy

Could they afford to at least tape off the plastics and other parts ?

That would have taken 15 minutes... with a smoke break

Looks like an $99.95 paint job from Earl Scheib and its a damn shame.

Its STILL not as bad as that one with the massive racing stripe down the center or the skulls nsx. I'm too lazy to go search for the pictures.

2005 NSX with Pop Up Headlights for sale.

It has been crashed and rebuilt so it gets a special title that no one in their right mind would want except for a rock bottom price but thank goodness it has never been on a track. THAT could really ruin a car's value. :rolleyes:

Back