2005 NSX with Pop Up Headlights for sale. JH4NA21675S000234

Re: 2005 NSX with Pop Up Headlights for sale.

Wow thats actully pretty sweet! Haha I'm a fan of the pop-ups. Perhaps the older front clip was cheaper from the scrapyard to rebuild with?

Last edited:

Oh crap.

It's back, but just for 54,000 + $$$. Go for it, it's pristine with just some stray parts and mebbe some bondo, I dunno.

Within the last 18 or so 2005 NSX's distributed for N America. Shame.

DISCLAIMER: I have NO interest in this vehicle.

That's not the only thing notable in the ad.

All the extra red paint? The painted door handle supports and the overspray on the pass side door panel above the speaker?

Many rebuild parts sourced and a parts car liquidated in the marketplace by a registered user?

Something is strange there.
The 4th picture has pre 2002 wheels on the rear and 02+ wheels on the front.

What is up with that?

Hey, 17s all around. What do you want from this guy ? :D

kinda expensive for a rebuilt title imo .... i like the fixed headlights for that price

The car looks like it's in Florida somewhere. Why try to sell this Frankenstein on Prime when we know this car is FUBAR.

The car looks like it's in Florida somewhere. Why try to sell this Frankenstein on Prime when we know this car is FUBAR.

(Hand waving in the air) That's easy, free marketing. Just like the parts sourcing / parts car liquidation here was free too.

he wanted a conversion to his personal NSX so what better way to just put your parts on this car LOL

I like it and would do it myself.

get a mint 2005 and convert it to the pop-ups thats bad ass.

but one thing about the picture is there are no pics with the lights down.

tons of wiring to do that reverse wiring

I still like it.

Do you think that on one side of the car the door scuff plate bears the # of the '05 and the other bears the # of the 91 donor car? That would be an appropriate memento.

yeah but did you notice the overspray of red on the rubber door seal on the 3rd pic?

I cant see this weird car going for 55. That car confuses the hell out of me lol.

I love the pop up headlights, but this car seems like the body/paint wasn't done all that well (overspray, painting things that only came black, etc.) I would stray away from this one.

yeah but did you notice the overspray of red on the rubber door seal on the 3rd pic?

it has red door handles!!!!!

also look at the overspray on the passenger door panel forward of the speaker.

attachment.php

Wow, I didn't notice all the overspray!!!

Back