2005 NSX Auto/ ebay: $108,999 resrve not met!!

RAVN NSX said:
Well, i just sent this to the seller:

"I'm inquiring your NSX for sale? Is that price correct? I'd like to know what mods if any had been added to the vehicle to make it $108K? Very interested in an automatic. Thanks for your help!"

I'd like to know what's in their mind to sell it so high. I hope he/she responds!

REDUCED to $99,999 !!!:rolleyes:

Next month it will be $89,999. At least he is starting to come his senses a little.

Vancehu said:
I read something on this forum about "male/female" registered buyers on the NSX, and something about how the NSX had 100% "Male Name" registered buyers since 1997. So what I'm trying to say is, maybe the husband or bf is buying the car for the lady...lol I don't really care, but if this girl bought the NSX all by her self, I'll lover to meet her.

My sister bought the NSX I now drive new in 02... Financed, registered, and insured it all under her own name. The thread you read is wrong or you're mis-remembering. Sorry.

J

LOL!
This 2005 NSX has the post 1994 body and the pre 1997 engine. In another words, it has the new heavy body with the old 250 hp engine. The auto NSX is detune from the normal stick NSX.

So it is rare but I rather have a Zanardi.

Back