2005 NSX Auto/ ebay: $108,999 resrve not met!!

holy cow batman!!!

this is one expenisve auto NSX :eek:

ebay 2005 auto NSX

US $108,999.00 (Reserve not met) :eek: :eek: :eek:

jimmycinla said:
Yea, he has listed it like that at least a half dozen times.

You're right. It has been listed for like 7 consecutive weeks.
I want to call that guy and ask him to send me what he is smoking.
For a dealer to be nearly $25k off value is unbelievable.That Internet Mgr (glorified salesman) should be fired for wasting the companies money listing it like that.

Bridgewater...do you know this crackhead?

Well having the starting bid so high is crazy, but having a crazy reserve may not be.

It has been a while since I sold anything on ebay, but I think it gives you a bidding history. This would give the sales person the "Highest I'm willing to pay" for every loosing bidder (by them getting out bid). Once he has that information and thier screen name, he/she could contact them with "a great deal" since he/she already knows what the buyer is willing to pay.

You can't blame the guy for trying... at least it doesn't appear people are upping the bid on his behalf with the reserve already set....

I'm not sure what the cost of the ad is, but it can't be much. If for some reason some crackhead buys it at that price, he'd be considered a genious, and make a nice penny. I'm sure the car is priced for less at the dealership. He's just taking an inexpensive shot in the dark.

Now... if it sells for that price and the buyer ends up on prime??? SOS, Stacy, RPMS et all will have a field day hahahahahahaha

Jeez...that car is still around???

Doesn't the guy realize that raising the price over and over ISNT helping? :rolleyes:

that car is sold to someone in southern calif......that someone is female too. =)

wait wait......

did it just sell?

OMG.... that guy must be laughing all the way to the bank if it did.

I emailed him a while ago and he was a smart ass.

GHOSTRIDER said:
Bridgewater...do you know this crackhead?

Yes I do and he's not a crackhead. Prime members will also remember that Acura of Ocean only orders AUTOMATIC NSX's! Thats their specialty. They figure no one else has an automatic nsx and unfortunatly there appears to be a select (very select at that) market that wants them. They always sell them and make big money on them. Who knows! Congrats to the next owner, we need more females on this forum anyways.

I sent the dealership a message through Ebay a few days ago:

{Hi.
Im interested in the blue Nsx your selling on Ebay however something doesnt appear right. Are you asking for 10.8k (Cant be, way too low) or 108k (Also cant be, youd have to be an idiot to think anyone would pay that much!)

Just curious, as there are others selling their 05's for 82-83k on average. Please clarify.

Cory}

Heh..

bigger fool theory :biggrin:

eeesh... she just paid like 35K more then she had too. :eek: perfect BFT application :biggrin:

ediddynsx said:
that car is sold to someone in southern calif......that someone is female too. =)

Might be the first NSX registered to a Female since 1995

I did the PDI on one of the first 3 T models in the seattle area (one T per each seattle area dealer) it was an automatic and it was a Female buyer.

zahntech said:
I did the PDI on one of the first 3 T models in the seattle area (one T per each seattle area dealer) it was an automatic and it was a Female buyer.

I read something on this forum about "male/female" registered buyers on the NSX, and something about how the NSX had 100% "Male Name" registered buyers since 1997. So what I'm trying to say is, maybe the husband or bf is buying the car for the lady...lol I don't really care, but if this girl bought the NSX all by her self, I'll lover to meet her.

This was in 1994 the T started in the 95 model year.

I did meet her and she was aprox 45-50 years old in 1994 so you can do the math on how old she is now :wink: go get her tiger!

zahntech said:
This was in 1994 the T started in the 95 model year.

I did meet her and she was aprox 45-50 years old in 1994 so you can do the math on how old she is now :wink: go get her tiger!

55 :rolleyes: Only if I had too :biggrin:

Well, i just sent this to the seller:

"I'm inquiring your NSX for sale? Is that price correct? I'd like to know what mods if any had been added to the vehicle to make it $108K? Very interested in an automatic. Thanks for your help!"

I'd like to know what's in their mind to sell it so high. I hope he/she responds!

Back