• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2005 Long Beach Blue/Blue NSX, Near-New, VIN JH4NA21645S000191

Near-New, last-of-the-breed 2005 Acura NSX in Long Beach Blue w/ Blue Interior. 6 Speed Stick. Clean CarFax, no accidents, no problems.

VERY low miles ( < 3,600 ) and nearly 3 1/2 years of warranty still on it.

Purchased from Dealer in August 2006. I am the 2nd owner. It was originally sold in Jan. 2006 (so that's when the warranty clock started--this year!).

Nearly flawless car, all stock, no mods. It is a Wonderful car, but its a little too tight for my comfort, so I replaced it with a Mercedes SL550.

Have to see in-person to believe! Located in Glendora, CA (15 miles East of Pasadena). Will include new Acura-branded custom car cover.

$72,500.

Yeah, you could pay a little less, but the others are older, have 3-4 times as many miles, and a warranty that's close to running out. Why take the chance? If you want to go "cheap", get a Corvette. :biggrin:

This one is a collector's item--the final model year in a unique color combination. It turns heads everywhere you go.

ACT_4376.JPG ACT_4380.JPG ACT_4384.JPG ACT_4390.JPG ACT_4394.JPG

Please contact/E-mail me directly.

Best wishes!
- Randy Whittle
[email protected]

Back