2005 Blk/Blk low mileage

I knew the area code in the phone number looked familiar - 718 area code is Bronx/Brooklyn/Queens/Staten Island NY. The car says located in Beverly Hills. Scam.

Interesting...wow see from an untrained eye (me) I was thinking that was a good deal. Clever that the area code and tires were noticed.

I have seen these pictures before. It used to be advertised as 2004 and with lower price. I'd say it's a scam.

This is the email response I received

Hello there!
Thanks for your inquiry regarding my beautiful NSX,still available for sale - $60,000.
This one of a kind ACURA NSX-T is in perfect working condition.
Dosen't have any mechanical, hidden damage, flawless condition, clean title, always garage kept, 4,000 miles on it, AND IS, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE Nicest NSX
you will ever drive. Second owner.Pictures attached.
Where are you located? I live in TX
I decided a under market price for a fast sale, I am recently divorced and I must share everything I've got with
my exwife.I am very mad on this situation by I don't have any options...
If you are still interested please get back to me a.s.a.p
Kind Regards
Scott

I wonder what this guy is trying to accomplish.

Car is listed under Beverly Hills but lives in TX

and $60k for an '05 with 2k miles? come on guys....

Dude, don't you know? There is not ANYONE on here that has paid over $60k for an 05, ever!! Check the other threads that prove it! :rolleyes:

I have seen these same black NSX pictures MULTIPLE of times in adds, ALL of them scams. Seen the same car posted for sale in Louisiana, California, ect....

There is also a blue 2005 NSX pictured next to a beach with palm trees that comes up on multiple scam adds :frown:

Back