2004 Silver NSX-T

WOw that model really dressed in perfect color to match the car with the stockings giving it a two-tone effect! my likey :)

As for the car - on your side profile picture there's a problem - the lowest point in your car is now the sideskirts and the rear looks like it's missing something. I had a similiar problem in my e46 m3 build last time. You need something on the rear bumper so it flows together.

rick

Guys, forget about the wheels and side-skirts, look at those heels and mini-skirts! :tongue::D

Very good pics BTW!

WOw that model really dressed in perfect color to match the car with the stockings giving it a two-tone effect! my likey :)

As for the car - on your side profile picture there's a problem - the lowest point in your car is now the sideskirts and the rear looks like it's missing something. I had a similiar problem in my e46 m3 build last time. You need something on the rear bumper so it flows together.

rick

I agree about the rear, and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do that looks good, flows with the car, and still shows some aggression. Only if I could find the right diffuser that is REALLY visible without being overdone that I could color match. :)

Wow! who's the girl?!
nice car too, BTW....:biggrin:

A few more:

629295600_xvKRT-XL.jpg

629295726_cNidZ-XL.jpg

good lord, you mean to tell me that there is a nsx in those two pictures? i don't believe

Are you sure those are Vinny's side skirts? Did MV Designz do the modification?

Yes - that's who did the modification for the previous owner in CA. They were either Vinny's or Marga Hills to start with as a base and modified from their.

The Downforce NSX-R Style Rear Undertray Diffuser will give you the balanced look that will flow with the side skirts.

IMG_2192.JPG

IMG_2208a.JPG

I want those side skirts...

rick

I've been thinking about getting this one. I would either paint match it, or paint it black and the fins in silver, or paint silver with fins in black...

inachancom08-img600x450-1228718102oth4da57333.jpg

Back