2004 for 23,000?

Did you happen to trace route his IP address to see where he was e-mailing from?

It might have been fun sending him real cash via western union. Tell him that you’re sending $2000 in cash but only send $1 with a nice little note explaining that authorities are now waiting outside his residence for his return home. :)

DanO

Foward one of his e-mails to me, and I will see if we can get something else going. DanO, what a great idea!

Well guys I've got bad news. After many emails with this 'honest' person and many promises I took a chance and trusted him....
I sent the amount he requested and now I can't get back in touch with him. :mad:
I feel so stupid for falling for his scam.:(

GOTCHA !!!!!
KGP and myself emailed him more and get no reply. Guess he got tired of my questions and figured he better shut it down.
I feel pretty good about doing what I did though.:D

Play again

Thanks for the tip. I looks like the same car and the VIN looks like the other one also.
I have emailed him to find out how to 'bid'. Of course I'm not going to on ebay.
Just want to see if he'll play also.
I'll keep everyone updated.

Wow, how stupid people can be. I e-mailed this guy also and told him what an idiot he is for trying to sell this car on e-bay AGAIN. It's the third time it's been on there. I know the dealer where this car was because I actually was about to buy it (dealer here in Augusta was going to trade a few TL's for it) but decided to order my '04 GP White. They sold this car last week to a young guy in Charlotte that inherited a bunch of money from his grandfather and he sure isn't from NJ. I also sent e-mails to all of the bidders on this thing to warn them. They all replied back saying they really thought this was legit before I told them what was going on. The seller told me that it was him that bought the car last week but now said doesn't need it and wants to sell it. I told them that that was about the dumbest financial decision they could make. The seller replied back to me and said (and I'll type just as he/she did to show their great English), "Haw can I pruve thits car to be mine to you?? If I pruve it mine, you than buy it?" :D I replied to him and told him to first work on his English and then tell me his name and the names of the dealer and sales manager he bought the car from so I could call and verify it myself. So far I have gotten no reply. Some people just have no clue how stupid they are.

I got my reply from his this morning.

Yes, please let me know where are you located, and if you agree tomake a
deposit of 1999.USD. After you will make the deposit, i will make the shipping
ASAP, and you will will recive the car in 2 days. After you will recive the car,
you
will have 7 days to inspect'it. After this 7 days, you must email me , and let
me
know your final decision. If you want to keep the car, thyen you will send me
the
balance, or if not, you will send the car back, and you will take back the full

amount of the deposit.

Please, let me know if you agree, and if you want to start the deal.

Best regards
I'm gonna see how long he will play.

Fastrunner said:
-92NSX- Take a look at this one currently fore sale on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2471288091&category=5337

seller email: [email protected] (Australia !!!)

Link below shown Item sold by this seller in the last 30 days are from Rydalmere, Australia. <<====

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...id=+songab+&include=0&since=30&sort=3&rows=25

I reported this to eBay's fraud unit last night, and this morning it has been removed...

92NSX said:
Hopefully the seller doesn't know that yet. What to string him along.
Well, apparently the seller DOES know that we're on to him - based on the post above by CRCsNSXr.

Back