2004 E55 AMG, entering my garage this weekend :)

Awesome!

Jonathan gave me a thorough demonstration of this car. I love it! I'm a manual shift guy and don't desire a car with an automatic. This is one automatic that I could be swayed into owning. The car has insanely awesome power. You could easily chirp the tires in the first three gears. 100mph comes up real quickly. I'll have to persuade Jonathan to let me borrow the car for a few days in exchange for a free detail. :D

Last edited:
steveny said:

PS. can you please post some pics?

Ok, finally took a few photos, lighting wasn't great, and car was a bit dirty, but oh well :D

E55%20005_S.jpg

E55%20006_S.jpg

E55%20008_S.jpg

very sweet ride, indeed.......

i bet you had two thoughts right before you pulled over....

thought 1: damn, it's only been a week and here goes my first ticket

thought 2: i could floor this puppy and go from 54 to 100 in no time and lose this sucker.....

just to let you know we're all proud of you for being a model citizen and stuck with thought 1.....:D

Jonathan said:
And I already got a ticket, precisely one week after taking delivery! :mad:

54 in a 40, lame. In the 3 1/2 years I have had my NSX, I have never even been pulled over, 7 days in the E55 = ticket4me.

Oh well, the cop was 'nice enough' to compliment the car repeatedly whilst handing over my ticket, he said "Isn't this the one with that god awful horsepower? Something near 500? It sure must really move, and wow is it beautiful!" For a second I thought I might get off, then I got the "sign here, and have a great evening" pitch.

D'oh.

JS

NSXLuvr said:
nice collection of cars you got there!

but, I notice that the NSX is covered up.:confused:

Thanks! There is a reasonably good explaination for that :)

You can't tell from the pics, but my H2 is getting a full graphic wrap, and for two nights, the NSX was displaced from it's normal home in the garage while we worked on the Hummer.

All is back to normal now with the E55, the NSX, and the CLK in the garage, and the Hummer keeping watch outside :D

Aside from this very special circumstance the NSX always gets top billing for garage parking ;)

don't worry, man....we're all in the same boat....i can tell you that not many people had parents that bought them NSXs.....we normally just buy them ourselves....:D

That's because people in cali can justify buying nice cars by knowing that they can drive them all year round... where as here in the north east we have to park them for half the year and if you do drive it, it ends up looking like trash by the end of the winter. :P Poor NSX... getting lonely in the garage heh

Jonathan, nice car! The E55 vs the forth coming M5 will be a nice battle. What's next? 6-700hp?

theguppies said:
i notice that ppl in cali have so much money to spend. nice car bro! i really like the AMG. even my parents drive a S55. baller parents but they wont get me a NSX

SWEET RIDE! I WANT ONE!

SWEET RIDE! I WANT ONE! :D

Back