2004 #92 NSX is MINE!!!!!!

Steve T said:
...White92 - One daughter (20) drives a Jetta and the other (17) drives a Nissan Murano. The only cars they are not insured on are the Z06, Viper and the NSX. They ask to borrow the H1 Hummer more than any of the others.

I bet your daughters are the envy of everyone. I can imagine how their boyfriends react when they come over and see the garage at the house....I think I would have died and gone to heaven. Are your daughters car girls?? :D

Are your daughters free is the question on everyone's lips. Man i wish my dad had a car collection just like that. You actually get to drive all of that?

Only one question i have for you! It took you that long after all those cars to find out that the NSX is the best available?

Enjoy (no need to tell you that is there?) the X is the best.

It's been a really long time since I've posted anything, but I just have to ask...Do you own an oil company?

(You know....being from TX and all)

NSXLuvr - Thanks for the heads up on Goodson's service.

Meeyatch1 - I have not had a chance to take any pictures. I will be leaving in an hour or so and will not be back until Sunday. I hope to take a few pictures of the NSX surrounded by a few others Sunday afternoon.

NetViper - I can't be an official "hero", I don't have a cape or utility belt!

Meeyatch1 - "Are your daughters car girls?? " The oldest is into cars much more than the younger one.

dippy9 - "Are your daughters free is the question on everyone's lips." Who knows? The first time they show up with a new boyfriend, I give them a tour of the Gun Range with the huminoid targets holding skateboards. They always seem to curb their enthusiam for a second date.:D

93Cherrybomb - No oil well, no rich parents, no lotto winnings, nothing illegal. I just work hard and spend way to much on cars.

Steve T said:
Who knows? The first time they show up with a new boyfriend, I give them a tour of the Gun Range with the huminoid targets holding skateboards. They always seem to curb their enthusiam for a second date.:D

HA, that's funny. Every time I find out my sister is bringing a boy to the house, I tend to discover that my D.E. 50's need a mendatory cleaning.

I have two IHI Eagle 50's that I payed dearly for. For those who don't know, IHI made the original Desert Eagle for the Israely army, they've sold rights to Magnum so that's why IHI Eagle's are so expensive if you happen to find any.

Back