2004 #92 NSX is MINE!!!!!!

Finally pulled the trigger on a new 2004 NSX!!!!
Went with a Black with Camel interior, very classy looking combo.

I did go with the lease deal, even after the increase in down money with the latest offer, it is still an incredibly good deal!
If I decide to keep the NSX, the total of my payments plus the residual is still less than the MSRP. If for some reason the cars take a dive in value, I will just walk away from this one and look for another low mileage NSX.

I will be out of town for a few days but when I get back I am going to pull a few of the other cars out and try to take a few “group” photos to post.

Steve

um...do you own all of the vehicles listed in your sig? :eek: Either way, good buy and welcome to the club! :)

ak - Yes, I own them all. I have a very understanding wife.

Here is a picture that is a few months old. This is the larger of my garages.

Attachments

• smallgarge.jpg
    smallgarge.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3,298
congratulations on your new NSX.

Wow, with that many cars, it must be hard to decide which car to take out every day.

If you don't mind sharing, how do you keep all of your cars so clean? Do you wash all of them regularly at the same time??:eek:

Steve,

Congratulations on getting your NSX. What made you decide to go with the NSX? I see a lot of domestics in your collection. This will be your first import car.

I believe he's had plenty of imports before. Correct me if I'm wrong Steve but I believe he used to have a Rx-8 that was returned to Mazda.

NSX-Stalker

TigerNSX said:
If you don't mind sharing, how do you keep all of your cars so clean? Do you wash all of them regularly at the same time??:eek:

People with that many cars usually have people who care for the cars for them.

All - Thanks for nice comments on the garage.

NSX-Stalker - Wow, living up to the stalker title;) .

wctsao - I have had a few imports over the years, 1985 RX7, 1990 300z, a couple of Lexus, 2004 RX8 that Mazda bought back. I sold a 2004 S2000, that I had for a couple of months, to make room for the NSX. Liked the S2000 but just no low end torque. I also consider any new Dodge/Chrysler an import since Diamler owns them.

Hrant - Great minds...

TigerNSX - "If you don't mind sharing, how do you keep all of your cars so clean? Do you wash all of them regularly at the same time??" Well most of them are never driven in the rain so they just get dusty. A quick pass with the pressure washer and dry them off and they are ready to go.

ak - It is an understatement on the wife but she has her own cars - '04 E55, '04 SL600 and an Infiniti Q56 (you knew there had to be an SUV in there somewhere).

digimanoc - I do have 2 daughters that vacuum out the interiors but I do the rest.

can't even begin to imagine how much it would cost to insure that many vehicles.....

Do you get a group discount rate?? :)

Very impressive collection I must say, makes me have something to aspire to in the future :):D

Hrant,

98-T/Black-Tan #92
One of Five Only
Original Owner

Not to get off topic, but I didn't realize are cars are siblings :D:D:D
I have been wondering where the other ones were. I found one at NSXPO last year, and also another was for sale a few months back in Texas.

I used to be on the Rx8 forum and saw your fleet of cars over there. I remember the pic of your garage with a green 8 on a lift.

I'm stalking the NSX now but am also thinking about a Z. There were things about the Rx8 I just couldn't get over to consider buying one so I don't frequent the 8 forums much anymore.

Congrats on your new purchase. :) Enjoy

NSX-Stalker

I found one at NSXPO last year, and also another was for sale a few months back in Texas.

Yes, I remember the number of times we exchanged salutations admiring each other's ...... ;)

- I do have 2 daughters that vacuum out the interiors but I do the rest.

So what do your daughters drive? Or if they aren't old enough yet, what are they going to drive? Any one they choose as long as they vacuum it out when they're done?:)

nsxtacey - Ferrari/Lambos look good but I just don't like the PITA the maintenance can be. Plus over the years the dealers in the Dallas area seem to come and go to often for any sense of security. This is really what I like about the NSX most of all, exotic car looks and Acura dealer support.

White92 - One daughter (20) drives a Jetta and the other (17) drives a Nissan Murano. The only cars they are not insured on are the Z06, Viper and the NSX. They ask to borrow the H1 Hummer more than any of the others.

Stever - Congrats. May be will will see each other at TEXPO or HPDE events.

btw, If you don't already know, Goodson Acura is the place to go for NSX service.

Good luck and Congrats again.

Back