2003 20K miles replaced engine

If the 03' is blue it most likely the one with the blown engine. This NSX ran through the CFAA about 2 months ago. Honda Finance ran the car. The silver NSX with the link ( AutoTrader.com/Miami Motors) also sold through the Central Florida Auto Auction. The dealers purchased them through Honda Finance at the auction.

NSX-GUY said:
:rolleyes:

That tells us a lot.....

So this other car, the '03 with 20K miles and a brand new(?) engine..... you think $55K is too much ? :confused:

A yellow '03 with 21K miles sold here in NJ just recently for $57K and THAT was 5-6K below "market". :smile:
No not too much but what they had in it. Their asking price is like $68k. If i could have purchased it for $55k i would have driven the 200 miles after work and bought it.

ExoticMD said:
If the 03' is blue it most likely the one with the blown engine. This NSX ran through the CFAA about 2 months ago. Honda Finance ran the car. The silver NSX with the link ( AutoTrader.com/Miami Motors) also sold through the Central Florida Auto Auction. The dealers purchased them through Honda Finance at the auction.
Yes the 03 with the blown engine is blue and did go through the auction in florida.

comtec said:
No not too much but what they had in it. Their asking price is like $68k. If i could have purchased it for $55k i would have driven the 200 miles after work and bought it.

Ahhhhh - they were "in it" for $55K..... I see..... Sorry, didn't realize they were *asking* $68K. Definitely a "pass" !!!

Keep plugging. Took me almost 4 months to find my Imola and there're plenty of stories around here of guys looking for a year or more. :wink:

NSX-GUY said:
Ahhhhh - they were "in it" for $55K..... I see..... Sorry, didn't realize they were *asking* $68K. Definitely a "pass" !!!

Keep plugging. Took me almost 4 months to find my Imola and there're plenty of stories around here of guys looking for a year or more. :wink:
No worries. I am pretty sure that they were being truthful about how much they had in it because they thought that they were speaking with another dealer. Since i knew where and when they purchased it and for how much they assumed i was a dealer.

Then after they told me how much they had in it, the sales manager started telling me how it is the owners new baby:rolleyes:. Never a good sign when you start talking money.

I have 2 customers here in Orlando that called me last week looking to sell their Nsx's. One has a 05 Silver Nsx. I think he is looking to get a Gallardo.
Also another customer informed me of wanting to sell his 94 Nsx. If anyone is looking for a Nsx. The 94 has less than 30k on it.
Send pm if interested. I'll get you in contact with either guy.

By the way the Blue 03 with blown eng, was from Orlando, as ExoticMd said. One of my buddies that works at the local dealer told me about it. I didnt really ask what was wrong, when he called, he caught me at a bad time. The only thing i caught is that it was making a ticking sound form eng. As Net Viper said complete eng is around $26k to $28k.

Oster

Maybe the guy leased it and never changed the oil. We've had that with some of our customers before:wink:

Back