2002 Yellow/Yellow JH4NA21622t000213 60k miles

Frankly, I think it is the interior.

You can buy nice used set of black stock seats for about a grand, or put in aftermarket ones, and I think it will look nice with the yellow carpet.

Or if you want to go all the way...cost you 1k more or so for the carpet and maybe look for used door panels. You'll get at least 1/2 for the seats on ebay.

Someone should buy the car; it's a good deal.

What is the "de tuning" process?

Since he talked about going through tires, he must be talking about adjusting the rear alignment to be less agressive on tire use......My Guess......Steve

The interior is WAY to much for me, even with black seats.

IMHO

The yellow interior looks like it came out of "Pimp my Ride" show. I know it's stock in that year, but I think they over did it. Good luck keeping the yellow carpet and interior clean.

The yellow interior isn't done justice in pictures. It does look good in person.

I thought about making an offer on this car, but the mileage put me off. If I were to go w/ an 02+ NSX, it would have to have less than 20K miles for me. A car w/ 60K miles will have some rock chips, bolster wear, etc, but for the right buyer, this is a steal if it is clean.

So the general consensus is that:

1) Interior is yellow
2) Higher than normal miles on the car

Funny thing is that I've seen a few yellow/yellow 02+ cars sell on this forum though I'm not sure the final price.

Seems like a good deal if you are in the market for a yellow car which I'm not unfortunately....

g'luck
rick

Although I'm not interested in this car, someone is going to get this car for $43K and then post on here about being a new owner. Then we will all be kicking ourselves in the @sses. :wink: :tongue:

It's due to the high mileage, not the interior color. 60K is a HUGE amount of mileage on a 2002, more than twice the average. (Median mileage on NSXs is typically 5K/year, which would be 25K on an '02.) Anyone willing to buy an NSX with that many miles is undoubtedly looking for a large discount from what a lower-mileage car sells for.

Back