2002 NSX w/ CTCS at 60k miles

You should definitely check out NSX Prime's marketplace as a start, then go from there :cool:

In the end, you are in full control of the listing price :tongue:

I am guessing somewhere between $60-65K...

I think a lot of it depends on what you want. If you were looking for a super charged car and bought one with out it you'd be in for about 10k to have that done. Having it on there and sorted already is a home run in my book. You'll want a ppi done for sure just to check wear items like the clutch and other things that the super charger could put a strain on. Does the seller still have the original intake to go back to stock? It's always a nice option to have and if you don't like the SC you could always sell it to recoup some of your money on the purchase price. I'd say high 50s for sure.

What if it was a 2004 or 2005 with 60k miles? $60-65k about right?

I think it would still be a little too much...

If I would be selling a car like this I would have it listed for $60k obo hoping to get $55k

Looking to purchase for a friend thanks. Seller wants $62k. 90k service done, tb / wp, brand new tires, maintained by SOS in Arizona. Oh and new front spoiler from being scratched.

Original clutch? When was the SC installed? SC makes usually 400ish HP, so how many 400ish HP miles are on that clutch? Thats something to consider.

With the maintenance up to date and full history of the CTSC install I think this car is priced right...summer is coming!:smile:

Back