2002 conversion

Hey Bill,

Thought about this many times also...One persons experience and another's

What I found just searching around on PRIME.

Front End PARTS

Side Skirts

Rear Valance SOS

Taillights SOS

Interior

Brakes

ABS PARTS SOS

Can anyone else provide more info.

If you are talking about 02+ cosmetic only conversion (front end & rear bumper) then figure around $10-$12K with paint.

Bill,

I looked into this at one point since I was debating picking up a NA1 car and doing the conversion but after seeing the total costs involved, I went the NA2route since it's definitely no cheap task.

I heard of this place in Santa Clara that does some really good paint work but when I went in there to ask about a bumper repaint the lady told me they are not taking any new jobs till NEXT YEAR!

I have not personally experienced their service or quality but that is way too long to wait for any paint job.

What color are you considering? Verde Ithaca Lambo Green? :biggrin:

rk

Bill,

I looked into this at one point since I was debating picking up a NA1 car and doing the conversion but after seeing the total costs involved, I went the NA2route since it's definitely no cheap task.

I heard of this place in Santa Clara that does some really good paint work but when I went in there to ask about a bumper repaint the lady told me they are not taking any new jobs till NEXT YEAR!

I have not personally experienced their service or quality but that is way too long to wait for any paint job.

What color are you considering? Verde Ithaca Lambo Green? :biggrin:

rk

Just to clarify...
NA1 = 3.0L
NA2 = 3.2L

So the correct terminology would be 02+ for the conversion. :smile:

it's all fun and games in saying you want to do the 02' conversion. but hells, when you take a part off and put a new part on, the idle time between waiting for parts...you'll buy more stuff for the car that has nothing to do with the conversion at all, haha. up to this point, i have the 02' cf non-ducted hood, sos front bumper, 1 driver side headlight. another headlight should be coming in soon, then sos sides and rear and i'll be done. i'm hoping it'll be done by christmas.

Back