• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002+ CF rear diffuser.

This product is made by NRG, and we have full exclusive rights to purchase this product from NRG, and to resell it.

We have a very nice looking rear cf rear diffuser, and we are looking for someone with a 2002+ NSX to test it on. We will be selling these (as long as the fitment is as good as the looks) for $430 shipped.

Test car found.

What do I need from you.
1. You must own, or have access to a 2002+ NSX
2. You must be able to provide me with detailed pictures of the install, and a writeup.
3. You must contact me, before you post any information about the product.

IMG_1381.jpg
IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg
IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

TEST Car found. Big thanks to everyone who inquired.

Just a little information on us. Our shop name is Synergy Autoworks, and we are located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I can be contacted through email at [email protected], or by phone at 918-628-RACE (7223). We are new to the NSX line. We are currently specializing in the Ariel Atom, and have purchsed 2 NSX's and a new GTR. We are hear to provide quality products at more than reasonable rates.

I will post pictures of our cars upon request.

Last edited:
This is a MODE4 product and the mold rights belongs to MODE4.
all the labels, markings & hardware matches along with the weave are unmistakably identical.

I sent you an email and a PM regarding this and to delete your initial posting and put a stop to our MODE4 CF Diffuser sale.

thank you.

Last edited:
How can he SELL them $300 cheaper if he is getting them from you? Is it a replica?

How can he SELL them $300 cheaper if he is getting them from you? Is it a replica?

Uh, I would say that he's not on the first question.:cool:
And yes on the 2nd.:eek:
Can you say trademark infringement??
I wonder if this is like the purses and bags that the underground sells in NYC that mimic the top name brands.:confused:

I'm about to install a 02+ rear valance and I'm interested in the diffuser, so I will go ahead and ask this...

This is a replica of the original Type-R OEM part? Isn't the Mode4 part a copy of the original OEM part also? Or this is a copy of a copy?

Please excuse the ignorance, but I'm all for saving money over the OEM prices. I'm truly interested in the diffuser, or a diffuser. I've been eyeing the DF version(that apparently has slightly longer fins?), but I'm waiting on the 02+ valance to get here before I pull the trigger, if at all.

Damn Z, if your doing the 02 rear then you want the one like bluebat's.

Yeah, that's what I was planning on. I kinda like the longer fins, more noticable. :smile:

Still I was curious, if these are OEM Type R replicas. It's hard to judge via pictures how the fins look.

haha...another competition!
i just love them!
but i will wait for the $200 one to come out, then i will get one!:biggrin:

I sent you an email and a PM regarding this and to delete your initial posting and put a stop to our MODE4 CF Diffuser sale.

thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Why? cheap is good!!! don't all the CF parts for NSX-R are copy...I would remcommend u email honda to stop all this copy..U have no right to stop
anythings.

Beside ppls can sale what ever they want long as they have the product in hand..

I'm guessing all these diffusers are from the same manufacturer. This is just a new vendor selling them for a much better price. it was always kind of strange to me why a cf diffuser cost more than a hood...

I'm guessing all these diffusers are from the same manufacturer. This is just a new vendor selling them for a much better price. it was always kind of strange to me why a cf diffuser cost more than a hood...

I guess it is because the name "NSX". Perfect example, I was looking at a pair of carbon door panel for my MK4 Supra and I found this on Ebay for $400 a pair while I'm wanting the same thing for my NSX and I found this for $2600 a pair. Does it make sense?

Pricing will alway vary depending on how much was invested.

Competition is always good and healthy. We wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for a bit of fun, friendly, competition. As for pricing...it all comes back to how much a company has invested into a product. Many factors come in play when it comes to producing a product:

- mold cost
- bulk material buy cost
- manufacturing cost
- production cost
- shipping cost
- R&D
and the list goes on and on.

So the final cost must cover all the above and a bit more for profit to cover for time invested into marketing, sales, and support.

Per my understanding on this diffuser and how it came about (per my friendship with Erick). As for this product, the original MOLD and production cost was paid by MODE4 with strict limitations on quantity to be produced and agreed upon by both manufacture and MODE4. It seems now, contracts don't mean a damn thing when you deal with shady business men and shadier manufactures.

Last edited:
We are currently not selling this because we are currently waiting on test results. We are going to make sure our customers are going to be happy with the fitment, quality, and price before we sell any. However i would be happy to Make a waiting list for all who are interested.

We have sent out our test cf diffuser today, he will have it in a few days, and hope to hear from him shortly.

Is it a replica?

What do you mean by replica? This is not a replica of the Mode 4 diffuser. This product is manufactured by NRG.

This is a replica of the original Type-R OEM part?

We are new to NSX so I am not sure if it is or not. But one thing we are sure is it's not replica of MODE4 CF Diffuser. IT IS THE ORIGINAL.

Isn't the Mode4 part a copy of the original OEM part also? Or this is a copy of a copy?

Im not sure about the Mode4 part, but i can tell you this is not a copy of a copy.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Why? cheap is good!!! don't all the CF parts for NSX-R are copy...I would remcommend u email honda to stop all this copy..U have no right to stop
anythings.

Beside ppls can sale what ever they want long as they have the product in hand..

Thank you.

And for those of you that insist on trashing the thread, think about what we are doing for a minute. We are providing you a quality product at Hundreds less than an equivalent product from a different seller.

Per my understanding on this diffuser and how it came about (per my friendship with Erick). As for this product, the original MOLD and production cost was paid by MODE4 with strict limitations on quantity to be produced and agreed upon by both manufacture and MOD4. It seems now, contracts don't mean a damn thing when you deal with shady business men and shadier manufactures.

You may be friends with Erick, but careful on what you post. The whole story is not being posted here, and im sure that is for MODE4's benefit.

Im going to ask one time, if you are not interested in this product, do not post in the thread. evof575gtc please do not trash my thread anymore. We are selling this product legally and legit.

Pricing will alway vary depending on how much was invested.

Competition is always good and healthy. We wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for a bit of fun, friendly, competition. As for pricing...it all comes back to how much a company has invested into a product. Many factors come in play when it comes to producing a product:

- mold cost
- bulk material buy cost
- manufacturing cost
- production cost
- shipping cost
- R&D
and the list goes on and on.

So the final cost must cover all the above and a bit more for profit to cover for time invested into marketing, sales, and support.

Per my understanding on this diffuser and how it came about (per my friendship with Erick). As for this product, the original MOLD and production cost was paid by MODE4 with strict limitations on quantity to be produced and agreed upon by both manufacture and MOD4. It seems now, contracts don't mean a damn thing when you deal with shady business men and shadier manufactures.
------------------------------------------------------------
ROFL..OMG ur funny!

We are currently not selling this because we are currently waiting on test results. We are going to make sure our customers are going to be happy with the fitment, quality, and price before we sell any. However i would be happy to Make a waiting list for all who are interested.

We have sent out our test cf diffuser today, he will have it in a few days, and hope to hear from him shortly.

What do you mean by replica? This is not a replica of the Mode 4 diffuser. This product is manufactured by NRG.

We are new to NSX so I am not sure if it is or not. But one thing we are sure is it's not replica of MODE4 CF Diffuser. IT IS THE ORIGINAL.

Im not sure about the Mode4 part, but i can tell you this is not a copy of a copy.

Thank you.

And for those of you that insist on trashing the thread, think about what we are doing for a minute. We are providing you a quality product at Hundreds less than an equivalent product from a different seller.
------------------------------------------------------------
why do u need to trash this thread products look good Im sure lots of ppls will want it...and will buy it..

Last edited:
this guy is making money selling it for $430
now we all know how much "OTHERS" make selling the same product for $700+
i wish i can make one of these too!
i will sell them for $200 (it might cost $50 only, i still have $150 profit)
anyone in?:biggrin:

this guy is making money selling it for $430
now we all know how much "OTHERS" make selling the same product for $700+
i wish i can make one of these too!
i will sell them for $200 (it might cost $50 only, i still have $150 profit)
anyone in?:biggrin:

hahaha, unless your going to make it out of FRM and wrap it in CF vinyl then it will def. cost more than $50 to produce, but if you can find a way, im in.

Back