• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 Yel/Blk coming up at Mecum Auction - Houston, TX, April 11th Friday

Well my 91 runs a 12.93 1/4 with stock internals and headers / exhaust 4.23 final drive and street summer tires. So its not too far off the truth. Or they found my post and used my numbers HAHA!

Another fellow that knows how to stick and shift! Nice run!

65k for it??? That's a lot of cash. Unless the market is really hot I can't imagine them getting even close to the asking price. Maybe 55k to the right buyer. I have a feeling that cars is going to be sitting there for quite some time.

VIN: JH4NA21611T000072

Hey guys!
So I have been in the market for awhile and my friend told me there was a yellow targa at our local dealer for sale. I left work and went there on Friday. Well long story short this car is for sale at Montano Acura right now!

I had a big problem with the dealer for a number of reasons but specifically around the fact that they said the car is stock and not modified, and a new state law requires dealers to disclose and work done to a car for sale and they did not want to accept the fact that the rear valence has been painted (the wrong color by the way).so to sum this up here is what I found.

1 dent on passenger 1/4 panel.
real valence is painted the wrong color.
front bumper lip is scraped up on bottom quite a bit.
front bumper might be repainted (not 100% sure)
has all original body panels with VIN stickers
no signs of turned bolts.
Red valve cover near rear of car is pealing off quite a bit.
* behind the rear bumper, between the taillight and exhaust outlet part of the body itself appears to be pulled out about 1/2 by 1". It was hard to verify why or how due to me laying on the showroom flow with my phone light, but it is there.

to top this off.......Montano Acura is asking $65,000!!! What an outrage! $16,500 markup and they didn't even vacuum the car!!!!!

http://montanoacura.com/Albuquerque/For-Sale/Used/?MakeId=1&ModelId=2&Model=NSX&Make=Acura

hope this write up helps somebody out.

Doug

(just saw BlackHorse06 already posted some of my repeat info, sorry)

Last edited:
Back