• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2001 spa yellow 1500 miles

not mine, but at Acura of North scottsdale. they have it for the ridiculous price of $75k, but i know from exp they will deal..
I went through Lou Solomon there, a great guy.. i beilieve it is a CPO car..

there's a lot of sales guys there, but i had agreat exp. with Lou... oh and if you live in the area, the service i've had so far has been incredible...

Last edited:
I am talking to them about this car. What would be a fair pricefor this car assuming it is in the shape they say and certified acura at 7/100k warranty

Using Lud's pricing grid, I'd put this low-mile car in the A to A+ category which falls in the 65k-70k range...

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/pricing.htm

Of course, much of that depends on the dealer and how much they're "in to it" for. If they got burned (doubtful) they'd probably be willing to let it sit on the lot for longer and demand a higher premium. But I think if you showed you did some research and presented a fair price, they'd at least come back with something more reasonable than 75k.

Finally, I'm not sure how recently the pricing grid has been updated and prices may have dropped since then. Regardless, it (like the rest of this amazing site) is a fantastic resource.

Last edited:
bump to the top for a stunning car...

I went to see this beauty today. Tried hard but couldn't find a flaw aside from the price they're asking. I mentioned to Jean Paul (sales guy and big NSX fan) that the general consensus is that asking 72k for a (even barely) used 2001 NSX doesn't fly when the dealer incentives and such get the 2003's very close to that price.

Anyways... I'm more in price-range market of a '97.. otherwise I'd be all over this car. :)

P.S. as a side note, the sales guy said he had someone say "I can buy a vette for half the price and blow the doors off that thing." to which the sales guy replied, "this car isn't about horsepower." :p

Last edited:
Back