2001 on auto trader JH4NA21611T000007

Re: 2001 on auto trader

Congrats! That's a beautiful NSX! Looking forward to the Home Arrival shots:biggrin:

I have never posted photos how hard is it? Spidy

Easy peasy. Just click on the "Manage Attachments" button in the reply screen, or use the following tutorial if you want to use an external hosting site like imageshack (which I recommend over photobucket).

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b7Xf6AGHOX0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Congrats on getting it! I paid almost exactly what you did for the same color & mileage in 2006. Glad my baby is holding her value!

Lookin great! Now, the hardest part --- the wait...... :eek: Just out of curiousity which transport company are you using?

with in 3-4 days of having my first NSX I lost control spun 720 lucky I didnt hit anything.

then about a week later did it again.

intill you know how she handles I wouldnt be driving to fast LOL

atleast you cant say " I was never told "

enjoy it she wll get you more attention than any year Vette past or future. trust us. whole different ballgame now

:biggrin:

Hey guys,

How much did the OP pay for this 2001? Just curious. Looks like the post was edited and the price removed.

For what it's worth, i bought just recently a 2000 blk/blk manual with 28k miles, stock, from private seller for $48k, but it needed the major service (tb/wp etc), so i did $4k worth of service on it before picking it up - I did some extra preventative stuff too.

Just wanted to compare prices, thanks!

Hey guys,

How much did the OP pay for this 2001? Just curious. Looks like the post was edited and the price removed.

For what it's worth, i bought just recently a 2000 blk/blk manual with 28k miles, stock, from private seller for $48k, but it needed the major service (tb/wp etc), so i did $4k worth of service on it before picking it up - I did some extra preventative stuff too.

If you go back and read the whole thread...he said I offered 48 and it looks like a done deal.

I always say..something is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Hey guys,

On the first page of the thread the OP said that he offered 48, and it sounds like they accepted.

Back