2001 on auto trader JH4NA21611T000007

Jh4na21611t000007

Wow, low mileage NSX! No search results on VIN #JH4NA21611T000007, so the claim about it being a one-owner car may be accurate. Price seems reasonable. If it checks out, it could be a great car!

Re: 2001 on auto trader

Looks excellent - even original wheels and tires included. If you are remotely interested in this I'd move quickly to purchase - looks like a great deal. It won't be for sale long at this price. Jay

I missed out on the car Jbird bought and a yellow one that sold out of Chicago a month back. This one is mine. Had it sent to acura for a ppi including compression check. Everything is perfect!:biggrin:

I missed out on the car Jbird bought and a yellow one that sold out of Chicago a month back. This one is mine. Had it sent to acura for a ppi including compression check. Everything is perfect!:biggrin:

I missed Jbird's car too, and the one in San Diego before that, so I know how you feel. If you end up getting this one, I expect you to post lots of photos, and often! :D

Yea Spidy, grab that one... not many in that year w/ that mileage and ownership history

body panel alignment looks good in the pics

bonus that OEM wheels are included, ya want those for an OEM flipback

Hows the paint condition in person?

Ask for the original window sticker, it will matter someday

This looks like a very nice 01 NSX - I love the color.

Also, strange, the top of the autotrader page has an advertisement for Hoehn Acura, in Carlsbad CA.

As it turns out, that is where my NSX was bought back in 91 - who would have guessed.

Books, sticker, all keys, kept in climate controlled garage, one owner (Dr) aftermarket front lip. TB&WP done. Has had 1 fender bender front right replaced with OEM parts. Title clear. Offered 48 looks like a done deal.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
MrSpidy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:<o:p></o:p>

Looks super clean. Being this close to where I am I am surprised I have never seen it?
Considering the mileage I'm not surprised. It was a garage queen.
Books, sticker, all keys, kept in climate controlled garage, one owner (Dr) aftermarket front lip. TB&WP done. Has had 1 fender bender front right replaced with OEM parts. Title clear. Offered 48 looks like a done deal.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Congrats! What a great deal!
icon14.gif

Congrats! If your coming to get it and heading south at all stop by Cincinnati I'll buy you a beer so I can check out the new car!

Congrats Mr Spidy - really a great deal. Was fortunate to make my deal and the PO told me of numerous bona-fide offers he received after our deal - some for more than our agreed upon deal. Its a great year for the car and you got a really good deal.

Keep us posted and congrats! Jaybird

Books, sticker, all keys, kept in climate controlled garage, one owner (Dr) aftermarket front lip. TB&WP done. Has had 1 fender bender front right replaced with OEM parts. Title clear. Offered 48 looks like a done deal.<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /--><o:p></o>
MrSpidy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:<o:p></o>

Cool, hope it finalizes.. you won't find many like that one.

Price is a good deal too, very close to what I paid for '00 GQ with 16,500

Good deal man - post more of your own pictures when you get it home!

Congrats!

Paper work came yesterday: Check went out today: Car gets loaded on Monday. S:biggrin:P:biggrin:I:biggrin:D:biggrin:Y

You seem happy... it only gets better :cool:

2001 wow the best of both worlds. pop-ups and 3.2L with a 6-speed tran

uggghh I want one.

great car

your gonna love it.

Back