2001 NSX-T white on black

Possible trade-in this weekend. Trying to get an idea what this car will bring on prime. 2 owners 21k Miles on the clock w/most service records. No records of timing belt ever been replaced. Tires are good but do need need rubbers due to age. Paint is all original w/ maybe a few nicks on hood. Front bumpers has been repainted. Original clutch. Int is in very good condition.

We have a few people who posted in the NSXs Wanted forum for a GPW so you might want to contact them directly for a quick sale. As for pricing, not really enough info but guestimate without more info would be low 50s.

I will trade you my 92, plus my first born child (yet to be born) :biggrin:

Believe only 3 made in that combination in 2001? If so, pretty unique automobile. If a true "no issue", stock, records available, pristine example I would think 55k at a minimum, and maybe as high as 60K. Believe you won't have much trouble moving her.

Believe only 3 made in that combination in 2001? If so, pretty unique automobile. If a true "no issue", stock, records available, pristine example I would think 55k at a minimum, and maybe as high as 60K. Believe you won't have much trouble moving her.

You're right, only 3 White/Black Manuals were made in 2001. In total, their are 24 White/Black Manuals from 97-01' so this would be considered rare, but not super rare. I don't think it'll get up to $60k since the tb/wp most likely needs to be done and I don't think anyone in their right mind would pay that much for what it is. For $60k, you can get a 02+ with <30k mi.

Last edited:
Still crunching numbers at this point but current owner wants the world for it. We'll see... If end up a trade, this example likely price around $53k w/new tires and $55k if buyer wants timing belt service done. Car will go to Don Hilltop for timing belt service. Don did more than a few of my NSX's so i think he's more than qualified for the job.

why crunch numbers post the link to the car no need to crunch numbers LOL

come on... post the link we wanna see LOL I mean we wanna buy :wink:

why crunch numbers post the link to the car no need to crunch numbers LOL

come on... post the link we wanna see LOL I mean we wanna buy :wink:

Shawn.. I wish i can disclose info but i cnt @ this point due to privacy act..... If he(owner)sharpen up his pencil just a little we might have a deal just about now. Will know by sat.

just busting your Bzzz I wouldnt jump over someone to get an NSX there are plenty out there. karma is always watching.

If its bone stock, I'd just get the tb / wp service done and stand firm at 55k. I think it would sell fairly quickly, since its one of the most coveted colors.

Some of us just want it to sell for 55K or more... market value ^ = :biggrin:

Anyways, if the car isn't a pile of stories and in pretty good to excellent condition, someone will likely pounce on it from 50-55K

Several are hunting the GPW flavor

-

Back