20 years with my GSR

original owner of my 94 gsr as well... bought it in December 93 and even sat in the same exact car at the Va Beach auto show a week or two earlier.

Now has about 165K miles, stock. heck, Redbird replaced the clutch for the first time about 5 years ago at 155k miles.

Very nice!

It reminds me of my 1994 GS-R, which I bought new and owned for 17 years. Unfortunately it was totalled a year ago. Even though it had 213K miles on it, it was running great; I had kept up with repairs (rebuilt the engine at 174K after replacing the tranny with a Type R tranny at 168K). We still miss that car, and never wanted to get rid of it. But the guy running the red light made that decision for us. It was a great car, and we loved it for all those years.

NSXGSRNU-1.jpg

IMG_0642a.jpg

Very nice!

It reminds me of my 1994 GS-R, which I bought new and owned for 17 years. Unfortunately it was totalled a year ago. Even though it had 213K miles on it, it was running great; I had kept up with repairs (rebuilt the engine at 174K after replacing the tranny with a Type R tranny at 168K). We still miss that car, and never wanted to get rid of it. But the guy running the red light made that decision for us. It was a great car, and we loved it for all those years.

This is what i worry about. I try to drive like everone is going to crash into me. Hopefully it won't happen though.

i'm the original owner of my 96 gsr,which now has 56,400 miles! i live close to work,and had another car before the nsx.it has always started,and only needed a radiator besides maintenance (tb/wp,distributor)it's been a great car,i am thinking about an m3 for a new dd just for variety,figure at this rate i'll wear out before the integra does.

I wish mine only had 56,000 on it. Yours has got to be like new still.:smile:

i'm the original owner of my 96 gsr,which now has 56,400 miles! i live close to work,and had another car before the nsx.it has always started,and only needed a radiator besides maintenance (tb/wp,distributor)it's been a great car,i am thinking about an m3 for a new dd just for variety,figure at this rate i'll wear out before the integra does.

If your Integra is a type-R it'll worth a LOT of money now.

Holy crap Ken!!! That accident looks awful. Was anyone serious injured in that accident?
Not seriously. My SO was in the passenger seat when we were T-boned on the passenger door. We both escaped with some aches and pains but nothing broken. The government-required horizontal beam built into the door saved her life, and limited the intrusion of the other car into the interior by just under a foot.

I love the DA GSRs!! I would totally have one as a daily driver...if I could ever find one.

love that B17 motor!!!!!!

I am now in the hunt.

Edit; I remember reading that story about your GSR Ken, still glad everyone made it out ok.

Last edited:
I love the DA GSRs!! I would totally have one as a daily driver...if I could ever find one.

love that B17 motor!!!!!!

I am now in the hunt.

Edit; I remember reading that story about your GSR Ken, still glad everyone made it out ok.

You can find them, but most of then don't have the B17 anymore.

Wow, what an awesome story, I'd love to be able to say that. Both of your cars are very tastefully modded, at least to me they are.
Great read, awesome owner.

Great story, and great looking car! Makes me miss my 94 Integra GSR a bit (mine looked almost identical to NSXTASY's car before I modded it) Lost mine to wet road conditions and a smack into the retaining wall down in Dallas.

Are you a member at Team-Integra? I bet those guys would be as interested in your story as we are here.

Mine...
driverrear.jpg

Last edited:
Great story, and great looking car! Makes me miss my 94 Integra GSR a bit (mine looked almost identical to NSXTASY's car before I modded it) Lost mine to wet road conditions and a smack into the retaining wall down in Dallas.

Are you a member at Team-Integra? I bet those guys would be as interested in your story as we are here.

I love the Type-R wing on the newer Integras. I almost put one on my car when the 93 or 94 Supra came out with them. That sucks about losing yours. I hope the same doesn't happen to mine.

I'll have to put this on team-integra also.

Not seriously. My SO was in the passenger seat when we were T-boned on the passenger door. We both escaped with some aches and pains but nothing broken. The government-required horizontal beam built into the door saved her life, and limited the intrusion of the other car into the interior by just under a foot.

Glad to hear it. The Integra was built well it looks like.

Great looking Gs-R and I agree with above you can not purchase memories
Few thousand bucks ain't gonna make it or break it
U will regret selling it if u do!!!

Zaid

Great looking Gs-R and I agree with above you can not purchase memories
Few thousand bucks ain't gonna make it or break it
U will regret selling it if u do!!!

Zaid

It's not the money or memories. Just wanted to try something new. I hate parking cars outside. I guess I'll just have to build a bigger garage so I can keep it.
:biggrin:

Back