2 Red NSX's washington?

Two red NSX's were spotted on I5 going south between whatcom and Skagit county in Northwest Washington. One was solid red the other red and black. Does anyone know who these cars are owned by, I would like to get intouch as I live in that area :rolleyes:

I didnt see the plates someone else saw them and told me. I see you have quite a few mods on youre car. The Ark exhaust is an easy install I did mine myself. I had 97 headers installed for me, and have a comptech supercharger on the way that I am going to install with a friend :biggrin:. I am down in Bellingham maybe sometime we can get together and check out the cars.
Thanks for reply

Dylan

Polar that sounds great, :biggrin:
Its starting to sound like we should we should switch this post to northwest region and put somthing together for a Vancouver trip. Any other suggestions in the lower B.C. area are welcome as well.

Let me know if you guys make the trip,give me a couple of days notice via PM or e-mail.My shop is only 20 or so minutes from the border crossing.Stop by check out a couple of goodies we are working on and maybe get some eats !
Let me know !
Stacy

I'm in. I just ordered the tires so I can make it.

Lets get the details confirmed.

1. Date.
2. Contact Stacy and BC members.
3. Time and location for meet up then Caravan
4. Set up specific exits for re-group.
5. any plans and spots of where we are going up there??

Here's who would be interested:

1. Sockeye
2. Stacynsx
3. Polar
4. Zahntech
5. Kp_VtekNiks
6. nsxdreamer2

7. daveab?
8. drvolkl?
9. SaberX?
10. Freelance201?
11. nsx-tuner?
12. Michael Barlins?
13. Kclements?

.....growing list..... :biggrin:

Last edited:
You can count me in.... I am always looking for an excuse to go up north. Stacy's Shop is easy to get to. It would be cool to make it up to Vancouver.. maybe do a little photo shoot at Stanley Park?

Let me know..

Kevin

I know of a great japanese restaurant downtown vancouver.Kobe Japanese steak house.Not the cheapest but great atmosphere and great food.they actually cook right in front of you !!!
It is primarily a cooked food place not so much sushi.
Steak and prawns is $39.00 cdn,just an example of price.
It would be a great meeting place,I have a huge in there as well so booking would not be a problem and any tag alongs easily accomadated,LOL !
Let me know from your guys point of view.
Another option would be a local Whitespot restaurant(close to my shop) for those who don't want to spend much on dinner.
My vote is nice night out "KOBE japenese steak house"
Let me know and I will make appropriate plans !

We meet at my shop,and caravan into downtown Vancouver.
I imagine Pretegra and NSX_V would take part in this as well.So add two more to that list.

Stacy

if its the 15th... I might even go up on the 14th and spend the night and kick it on Robson, If I didnt do that I would forsure stay the night of the 15th and go to Stanley Park on Sunday ... Just a thought for anyone else.. I have stayed at a bunch of different hotels up there.. But for the money the Empire Landmark is pretty nice...

Kevin

Back