2 part question window noise + power lock

Hey guys so i own a 94 nsx picked it up last summer love it, currently its stored ( i live in coldest place on the earth winnipeg canada )

So my question is well first one my driver side window when i roll it down it crackle and it doesnt go down as fast as it should same thing if i try to go up it is slow and wont work .... Sorry if its a newb question and it was covered already but what parts do i need to get and where would i go about it would it be whole window assembly with motor track and all that.

Second question is my power lock does not work my friend has printed out the electrical wiring for it and we will try to trace the problem he thinks its the regulator under the glove box, so any tips and help would be greatly appreciated

Thx!!!

Ok here is my 2 part answer LOL

window regulator has a wheel inside that the wire wraps around with age this plastic wheel with teeth, starts to degrade so the teeth are breaking up inside so one day the cables are going to bind up and lock the window in place usually half way down ( hope it not raining when it happens ) need new regulator

second question, out of all the NSX's I have worked on and own never has one door lock actuator fail. not like preludes and accord do often.
so the answer I would say is the switch on the door panel I have seen 4 of those fail on customers NSX's

I am sure every thing I told you is false and totally off the wall absurd LOL

For the door locks, first check the 20A fuse in the fuse box under the front hood. I agree with Shawn, it's probably not the door lock module under the glove box, more likely a door mounted switch, probably the driver's side as it would get more use. The 1991 service manual which you can download from Prime has a good flow-chart kind of diagnosis plan. You should check it out.

Thx shawn and nsx-files i will relay both of the answers to my mechanic this is his first time working or i should say second on nsx he changed my clutch no problems these 2 problems are only thing left before she is in perfect condition
yhe3ajys.jpg

Question : You are not talking about a remote control for the power lock, just that the switch
doesn't seem to work, right?

Also, prime user HUGO has made and sells an upgrade/modification for window regulators

Question : You are not talking about a remote control for the power lock, just that the switch
doesn't seem to work, right?

Also, prime user HUGO has made and sells an upgrade/modification for window regulators

Correct the door switch sometimes it locks but 95% of the time it doesnt and i will message hugo now to see about upgrade

Back