2 Fast 2 Furious with NSX

ahhh... Back in the days I remember when me and mark use to bounce at the doors and he would take care of the dumb@$$es and I would tend to the ladies :biggrin: Good ol days :cool:

how in the world this ugly guy can get so much attention in Hollywood?

Onloc-28.jpg

:D

OScar

Hey! I know that car! :biggrin:

Damn it Vance! That means I have to get a NSX R hood BEFORE the movie release so I don't look like some Fast/Furious Copycat poser! Damn! You suck! lol

Last edited:
looks too over the top, more so than the previous 3.
the special effects looks pretty bad, esp at the end with gas tanker and diesel going to launch his muscle car under it, laughable.

I can only hope the plot will redeem it...... :rolleyes:

wow after watching the 2nd trailer... it looks horrid =X

hopefully it'll be ok cuz vance is in there :]

I'll tell you guys what, since the first movie was so cheezy, but still able to drive up the price of the Supras... Consider today's NSX pricing, if the movie drive up the NSX value... I'll take a cut from you guys!!!:biggrin:

I'll tell you guys what, since the first movie was so cheezy, but still able to drive up the price of the Supras... Consider today's NSX pricing, if the movie drive up the NSX value... I'll take a cut from you guys!!!:biggrin:

unless its the star car and they make the NSX look like the fastest car ever its not going to do a thing for the price.

Back