1st post as an owner... =)

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
hmmm, I guess patience is indeed a virtue. I picked up my NSX this morning, a 1991 Belina_Black 5spd. I would like to thank everyone who guided me; I am very appreciative of your insights & time. Also, a thumbs-up to this site: it has provided a wealth of information as well as being the source of the car that I purchased. As aways, my sincerest tregards to all... :)

[more to come, in due time. . .]

Congradulations on your purchase, i wish you many years of happiness and trouble free operation of your vehicle....ohh you misssed a great chat on sunday....talk to you soooon....Bailey

Congrats! I've had mine for a couple of weeks now, and while the idea of owning one has finally sunk in, it's still thrilling to start it up and get going. And the more I study the car close up, the more I admire it. Drive safe and enjoy!

Omar - congrats on finally getting your car - 1 day late for the rally!;) I bet you'll put on some miles this week - enjoy!

Hopefully we'll get a group together again soon so we can check out your ride.

Todd

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm, I guess patience is indeed a virtue. I picked up my NSX this morning, a 1991 Belina_Black 5spd. I would like to thank everyone who guided me; I am very appreciative of your insights & time. Also, a thumbs-up to this site: it has provided a wealth of information as well as being the source of the car that I purchased. As aways, my sincerest tregards to all... :)

[more to come, in due time. . .]

Much congrats Umar, I'm so glad youve found your car! I know the feeling. Can't wait to see it next time we meet.
Regards
Z

ps - safe driving ofcourse ;)

Mucho Gracias' people!

hmmm, thanks for the well wishes; I've been away from 'Prime for over a week AND it wasn't because of my car either... :eek: Darn flu. . . Anyways, I'll get some pics on the way. Also, I'd like to initiate another CentralTexas NSX meet, at my residence in December. Keep an eye out for it on the SouthCentral forum.

Alas, time to go and make up for some lost driving time around towne...
:p

Back