1st dyno pulls.

Nice numbers and the system looks good. I was very interested in buying one from you but I got impatient and learned Lovefab was designing a system so I took the plunge.

Good luck with turning up the boost and don't listen to some of the goofballs on here telling you that putting a fresh engine on a dyno is risky. As you probably already know real tuners and race engine builders break engines in on a dyno instead of the street.

Nice numbers and the system looks good. I was very interested in buying one from you but I got impatient and learned Lovefab was designing a system so I took the plunge.

Good luck with turning up the boost and don't listen to some of the goofballs on here telling you that putting a fresh engine on a dyno is risky. As you probably already know real tuners and race engine builders break engines in on a dyno instead of the street.

Yup, Agreed. As long as the engine is properly heat cycled the rings will set perfectly!

Marc, thanks for the good conversation, but I now have questions for you. Maybe call you tomorrow to pick YOUR brain if I get a second.

J. R.

Back