1999 Kaiser rolling on BBS LM's

I really dont post all too often anymore but DAMN! That car is sick!

Thanks Everyone for all your comments :biggrin:

I bought my NSX three years ago, completely stock. A lot of time and effort has been put into it but I am very happy with the way it has turned out. A big thanks to the NSX Prime family. :biggrin:

Some of you have requested pics of the inside and I will try to post some pics over the next day or two.

Again, thanks for all the positive responses....

Last edited:
Your NSX looks amzing with the BBS LMs and Kaiser silver is an amazing color that seems to have differents shades of pearl depening on the lighting.

fantastic. Offsets?
The offsets are:
front 18x8 +50
rear 19x10 +40

I am using a 5 mm spacer on the front. The fit is perfect, no rubbing at all.

+1 .. is that Rick's Set??

NO!!! But I did spend a lot of time talking to BBS-USA and GT Motoring (in Illinois) searching for the perfect set to purchase.

I can only suggest possibly repainting your calipers silver or black...the standout red is a distraction from the glory of the LMs.

You bring up a good point. Silver would actually look nice I think. I am still waiting for red BBS lug nuts and at that point I think there may be too much red so your suggestion must be considered. Thank you.

oh yea... since you're obviously getting better w/ a cam. I'd like to hit you up one day for some glamour shots (of my cars, not ME!)!

Anytime Regan. But I must admit I am completely new to photography and just learning to use my camera. However, I must give credit to Ron (striker525), he took the first 3 pictures on this post. He has some skills. :biggrin:

is it confirmed that only brembos will fit this setup of rims?
I have considered it, not sure if it will fit though. As a matter of fact I had already purchased some slotted rotors but at this point BBK might be a sweet complement to the wheels.

Last edited:
boweek.gif

Car looks AMAZING JC!!!Can't wait to see it in person..:biggrin:
Which suspension are you running? I love that lowered stance...:wink:

-henry

I dont post much either but what a beautiful car. I wasnt a fan of those wheels but they look really good on your car. Great job

your car looks awesome! i was really thinking of getting LMs before my GT-V purchase. great set up!!!!

was wondering, the mods u did to your body. DF valence and nsx-r wings? u kept side skirt and front oem right? do u mind letting me know how much those 2 mods cost? and where u had it done? thanks!~

Hey suntae, you can also talk to JC in person next time you come out :)
your car looks awesome! i was really thinking of getting LMs before my GT-V purchase. great set up!!!!

was wondering, the mods u did to your body. DF valence and nsx-r wings? u kept side skirt and front oem right? do u mind letting me know how much those 2 mods cost? and where u had it done? thanks!~

Back