1999 Kaiser rolling on BBS LM's

JCC

Experienced Member
My most recent and best mod to date is done.:biggrin: Some details:
rim size f/r: 18X8" / 19X10"
tire size f/r: TOYO TR1 215/35/18 / 275/30/19
suspension: Tein Flex w/ EDFC (very low)

img0939d.jpg

img0948n.jpg

img0958d.jpg

img0760o.jpg

img0734a.jpg

img0581n.jpg

I'm extremely happy with the choice in wheels, I think the look is perfect!

I'm in awe...that is simply stunning! Do you have any interior shots? I'd love to see more of the seats. Also looks like you have a greenish/or blue tint in the first pic.

Kaiser silver is definitely my favorite silver color for the NSX. Those red center caps really pops out ( in a good way )

I was not a big fan of BBS rims but man do those look nice. The red center car to go w/ the red caliper really pop. The stance is perfect, great looking car. :biggrin:

Looks great.....very classic:cool:

I am sooo jealous...why does your car have to be so sexy!!?? Lookin' good though, you're getting good on your photography btw, good job! Time for some aggressive lookin' calipers or upgrade to a bbk. Hehe...actually, SAVE...those wheels are hella ballin! Keep it up JC!:biggrin::rolleyes::wink::eek::cool:

img0948n.jpg

my god when the pop-up lights are down, the NSX looks sooooooo sharp, like a KNIFE almost w/o looking 80's like the diablos ...

In the pic above, I like the impression of a black accent stripe at the bottom of the door area. Kinda different, but cool accent. Very cool ride.

Best LM setup ive seen! I think you are alone with a 18/19 setup.:smile:

Congrats!

^ I'm curious how many BBK's these LM's will clear.

maybe brembos, but that'd probably be it. i doubt stoptechs or project mus would work imo

Outstanding!

I hope the wave after wave of compliments don't swell your head up too much :biggrin:

I'm a big fan of the LMs, and used to have a set of bronze 17/18 LMs on my car before going to BBK.

I can only suggest possibly repainting your calipers silver or black...the standout red is a distraction from the glory of the LMs.

Stance is sick!

JC- Looking good man! All the guys are going to leg hump your car now...:biggrin:

Last edited:
In the pic above, I like the impression of a black accent stripe at the bottom of the door area. Kinda different, but cool accent. Very cool ride.
I noticed this too! This car looks perfect WITHOUT aftermarket side skirts

maybe brembos, but that'd probably be it. i doubt stoptechs or project mus would work imo
I'd say maybe only the Racing Brake big rotor upgrade would work. I personally like that kit a lot except for the price.

Outstanding!

I can only suggest possibly repainting your calipers silver or black...the standout red is a distraction from the glory of the LMs.
!
I agree!

Either way, classic wheels. JC - YOU'RE DONE!

Man, looking at the pics again makes me realize even more how much I hate the USDM front and rear side markers!:mad:

Back