• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 BMW 528i in Michigan

SOLD!

1998 BMW 528i. Rare Monteral Blue with Tan interior. Located in the Detroit area. Auto. Heated Seats and Steering Wheel!
187K Miles. Runs and Drives great!
I am in the second owner of this car. The first owner was my dad, so I have known the car its whole life. I have owned it for over 6 years. Its in very good shape for its age and miles. You'd never guess the mileage by driving it. Engine runs smooth and quiet.
I have upgraded the headlights/taillights and sidemarkers to the newer style aftermarket ones. It has the 540i sport 17" wheels on it which are painted black. I blacked out all the chrome trim for the sport package look and it has the newer, thicker black kidney grilles on it.
The only negatives: The sunroof does not tilt up to the vent position. It opens and closes just fine and does not leak, but just doesn't pop up to the vent position, this is common. The drivers side mirror has the typical browned over look that heated mirrors get with age. The front bumper has a crack down low and a small crease by the passenger headlight. It has some other scrapes, dings and chips typical for its age.
Everything else on the car works as it should and is in good shape. Tires are newer, I just had the brakes inspected and they are in good condition. Replaced all the engine cooling system parts within the last year. Air condition blows cold. No suspension noises at all. I have kept the car in the best shape I can. We just drove the car to Chicago and back a couple weekends ago and I plan on still daily driving it as its in great working order.
I hate to see it go as I've known it for almost 14 years and its been a great car, but it was just time for me to get something else. It's time for someone else to enjoy it, it has a lot of life left in it.
Please email me with any questions or to see more pics. Thanks!
[email protected]

$4950

2 by blodi, on Flickr

1 by blodi, on Flickr

4 by blodi, on Flickr

3 by blodi, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back