1997+ NSX prices Japan?

Hi,

I am planning to buy a NSX 3.2L 6MT in Japan and to export it.
I would like to know what the prices for a 3.2L in japan are??
my budget is 55,000 Euros / $70.500USD / 8.075.000 YEN

So what could i get for this?
And:
I am going to tune the car.
(Bumper/fenders/spoiler/hood/wheels/etc) so could i sell the stock parts??

And:
I have a question about the seats of a stock NSX could some one thats 6.5 (1.98M) fit in a NSX? and if not will some racing seats help??

Do a search for tall, driver, or fit in the owners or prospective owners forums to read several threads about tall people & if I will fit. I'm 6'5" too & fit fine leg wise, hair brushes against headliner. Can't answer your other questions. Exporting to U.S.? If so, why not just buy one here? Good luck.

Here you go, CarSensor, not too many 97+, plenty of 90~96:

http://www.carsensor.net/cgi-bin/CS...CD=TR003&YMIN=1990&YMAX=9999&BODY=C&CAR=HO_16

I want this NA2 Type R:
http://www.carsensor.net/cgi-bin/CS...RCD=TR012_NAV&BKKN=E239N00131&SHOP=053316001E

H204185410101010101B0001001L.JPG

E00862009618_4.jpg

E00862009618_5.jpg

E00862009618_3.jpg

E00862009618_2.jpg

Hi,

I am from Holland and moving to a other country where they have RHD
so I am selling my home and my car so that would free some cash up from my dream car Honda NSX can't wait for my NSX because I am immigrating I can import 1 car Tax free so that would be ideal to import a NSX from Japan.

I am looking for a red or yellow with a tan interior that would be the ideal NSX for me but it does not matter expt ivory seats

the best thing would be a 1999 NSX
I don't think i can get a 2002 i will do a headlight kit but noting to extreem just going to keep it real. Maybe i will sell the stock parts that i am going to replace. Goning to put a frp taitec jgtc kit.
Prices in japan parts wise are a bit cheaper then in the USA

Last edited:
If your moving to New Zealand go for it the laws there for importing cars are very easy.
You will actually find NSX's in japan especially Type R's hold there value nearing prices of Ferraris of the same age cheapest place to get RHD NSX's is Hong Kong but most are auto. Same with japan if u see something cheap chances are there auto.

Good Luck.

They have some nice cars at that dealership.

Attachments

• H204185410101010101B0001002L.jpg
    H204185410101010101B0001002L.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 434
  • H204185410101010101B0001006L.jpg
    H204185410101010101B0001006L.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 120
Hi guy's got that site (macs) nice cars.
I have bean working with www.J-garage.com but i will try the other one.
Thanks for the link!

And i am moving to Karachi Pakistan.
Do not get a shock it's quite nice here good road's cheap fuel. They have quit good stuff here and cheap thats why my tuning budget is so high i got a lot of cash over from selling my home and car.

Macs is NSX heaven!
Went there last year!

Pakistan importing shouldnt be difficult money talks :)

good luck!
NSX in Pakistan hell yeah.

AdnanVCS said:
I am from Holland and moving to a other country where they have RHD...

If you do a little more research you will find that the cheapest country in the world for NSX's is UK! NSX's are much cheaper in the UK than Japan or the US... Oh and they are RHD... Your close enough to be able to check a potential car out as well... Why pay more to get a car all the way from Japan?

AdnanVCS said:
so I am selling my home and my car so that would free some cash up from my dream car Honda NSX can't wait for my NSX because I am immigrating I can import 1 car Tax free so that would be ideal to import a NSX from Japan.
Not really... See above.

AdnanVCS said:
Prices in japan parts wise are a bit cheaper then in the USA
No they are not. Parts are cheaper in the US than Japan. Unless you want to buy used or second hand parts...

AU_NSX said:
If you do a little more research you will find that the cheapest country in the world for NSX's is UK! NSX's are much cheaper in the UK than Japan or the US... Oh and they are RHD... Your close enough to be able to check a potential car out as well... Why pay more to get a car all the way from Japan?

Not really... See above.

No they are not. Parts are cheaper in the US than Japan. Unless you want to buy used or second hand parts...
Oh did not know that about UK but tuning is best in US or Japan and in Japan they have RHD and the parts I want are cheaper there i checked the prices and if i got the parts from USA the i will need to pay shipping and import tax for japan and PK so i think it's better to get it all done in one time in Japan
But thanks for the tip!

sam snead said:
They have some nice cars at that dealership.

They do don't they... hmmmmmm!

Nice prices as well...

The NSX-R brand new in Japan was 12 million yen... This one is nearly 16 million Yen second hand! Which is circa USD $140,000
attachment.php

This green one was 10 million Yen when new... Second hand it is advertised for 11 million Yen... or around USD $97,000
attachment.php

Attachments

• 366-1_000356-1.jpg
    366-1_000356-1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
AdnanVCS said:
That one is not a Type-R it's a normal NSX you can see it on the spoilers and the hood

I never said it was a Type-R... What in my post says anything about it being a Type-R ??? :confused:

AdnanVCS said:
i need a RHD car

I know you want a RHD car. I was just highlighting to all that NSX's are not as cheap in Japan as one would think... Type-R's especially!

I hear what you are saying about buying it in Japan and having it modified in Japan and saving on shipping and import duties... Really good idea! My TT was developed by AVO in Japan.

However, don't forget that Japanese labour is amongst the most expensive in the world also. So you may want to look at earlier models of NSX so you will have some $$$ to modify the car like you said in the first post.

There are some Dutch guys on the forum so if you PM one of them, they may be able to meet you and you can see how comfortable you are in the NSX and if you have to look at changing/modifying the seats.

AU_NSX said:
I never said it was a Type-R... What in my post says anything about it being a Type-R ??? :confused:

If you reread what you wrote, it could be read that you were inferring the white one in the picture was a Type-R. That's actually what I thought you meant as well, until your post. Then I went back and reread it and see how it could go either way.

robr said:
If you reread what you wrote, it could be read that you were inferring the white one in the picture was a Type-R. That's actually what I thought you meant as well, until your post. Then I went back and reread it and see how it could go either way.

You are indeed correct... In my haste I linked the wrong photo!!! My apologies...

I will correct the link!

whatisreal7 said:
Please take a picture of yourself driving in Pakistan. This I have to see!
I will when i get the NSX
and it's really not that bad here. way better then it looks on TV.

RHD... get from Britain!

Where in Pakiland will you drive a NSX? The aluminum skin of the NSX would look bullet-ridden just from the small gravel/road-debris. I've seen a few FD3 RX7's, Camaro's/Trans_Am's, and Viper's there... but never a true exotic.

Goodluck, and take the advice & insights here w/ an open-mind: everyone has the bests' intentions in mind in this forum.

Re: RHD... get from Britain!

How do you mean gravel? Whats wrong with Pakistan i know it's not Europe
But the roads are good. and the there are some 350Z and Viper RT/10 here how did you know that?
By the way i am moving to Karachi

Back