• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior 1992 NSX passenger side door handle 200$ shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
the price is now 150$ shipped. Here is a nice but not 100% perfect exterior door handle, It mounts on goes on the car perfectly. It works perfectly fine opens door as soon as you pull handle. It looks quite nice the only thing I have to disclose is the rubber part you know the rubber around the handle its hard it is not sft like a brand new handle. You can see from thje pictures that the rubber part looks pretty good just not perfect. if you would text me at 979 291 2978 I will send you much better pictures of it. my 2001 model HP camera always over exposes pictures. it looks good from my 2017 Motorolla phone camera. So if you need a passenger side door handle and dont want to pay 750$ for a brand new one here is one for you 150$ shipped any questions will be gladly answered thank you I have lowered the price to 150$ shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back