• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX best offer over $28k JH4NA1156NT000608

1992 NSX $28k obo

Cash flow problems with my business force me to offer my NSX for sale. The car has 57,283 miles. Red exterior, black interior. Has been garage kept and covered. Oil changed with Mobil 1 on 3.5k intervals. Car is wearing VOX FA wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports, at least 80% tread remaining at both ends. 215/40-17 front, 265/35-18 rear. Also have stock wheels and tires.
I upgraded the stereo with a Memphis Audio amp mounted in the trunk tied to the stock head unit. Speakers were replaced with Memphis Audio units mounted in the stock Bose amp boxes. Also has CD player. Looks completely stock and sounds very good.
The paint is in very good condition with the usual minor rock chips in front. Also have bra and cover that go with car.
The interior is also in very good condition with slight wear on the driver's side bolster.
Transmission is in snap ring range, however, inspection by Mike Percy of Crowne Acura in Clearwater FL prior to my purchase revealed this had been corrected.
Car has OEM alarm system and factory phone.
The car runs and drives flawlessly. Everything works as new.
Please email for photos.
You can also call me with any questions @ 407-568-7337.

VIN # JH4NA1156NT000608

Thanks,
John McD
Christmas, FL

Last edited:
Back