1991 NSX for only $59,000 !

I just bought a 05 silver/blk with 1500 miles and it is a 6 speed. Why would the silver be a strike? Besides the wht I think by far it is the best color but silver is a close second IMO.

My NSX is a 91 but the 05 is really a great looking car. It took some time to like it better but now I prefer the up-dated look.

I just bought a 05 silver/blk with 1500 miles and it is a 6 speed. Why would the silver be a strike? Besides the wht I think by far it is the best color but silver is a close second IMO.
Silver is the slowest color, white is almost as fast as yellow!!!:eek:

I guess I got a bargain when I paid $40K 3 months ago (price of car including delivery in an enclosed trailer from So Cal to New Orleans) My car is red/blk 5 speed with two sets of wheels and tires, all original paint, exhaust, etc and only has 8,400 miles on it. The car looks like it rolled off the show room floor. I think low mileage first year examples may wind up bringing muscle car money 10 to 15 years from now, and I hope I am there to cash in! :biggrin:

...the original tires are probably dry rotted out, and I'm willing to bet that there is no service history (TB/WP) so the car is seriously overpriced!!!

The seller is not too smart. If he was he would have noticed that the rear tires are a Michelin All-Season tire, and are NOT the originals. The fronts may be, but the mismatched rear set surely is not. If someone is selling a car for top dollar money, they really should educate themselves on the car before selling it. Seeing Yokohama tires on the front, and Michelins on the back, probably is a clue that it is not the 'original' set. Ugh. :(

Flaming gay. that car is not ever going to sell...that is, unless its loaded with illegal drugs...:biggrin:

+1 I am originally from the Philippines. I have heard the term "flip" and have been called it. Doesn't bother me one bit, though I have heard of others who have been offended by being called that. As far as I am concerned those folks need to switch to decaf. Call me whatever the hell you want and I don't care, because it matters not to me. However if you actually physically harm me, my family, or my friends, then your rear end is mine, or at least the big filipino cannibal I will hire to hunt you down. :tongue: :biggrin:

I wish more people had you attitude - even down to the big Filipino.:smile:

I just purchase my first NSX yesterday -- a 2003, and for less money than that. My guess is that it is worth something like $25 -- 30 K. I sure wouldn't want to pay more than that for one of that age.

Back