• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Imola Orange NSX For Sale JH4NA1159MT002576

1991 Imola Orange NSX For Sale

1991 NSX for sale. I am posting this car for the NSX Prime viewers first before it goes up for general sale.

The car is 2003 Imola Orange with a Wings West front Lip, HID Headlights, Comptech Suspension, Intake and Exhaust, 17x7front and 18x8rear Enkei RPM2 wheels w/ Bridgestone SO3 tires, Spare set of New unmounted SO3 tires, DC sports Carbon Fiber Strut Bar, 7" Panasonic DVD/CD Player (Flip out monitor), JL 10W3 sub flush mounted into passenger floor, JL 250-1 and 300-4 Amps, JL Component speakers w/ custom tweeter pods ( everything was installed professionally to appear stock), Timing belt and Water pump service at 77k miles, Clutch replacemet was done shortly before. This car is Show quality and in excellent condition. It has never seen snow and is garage kept all year long. I am moving soon so i need to sell my car.

Asking $31,000.00 for it. If you have any questions e-mail me @ [email protected]. I also have lots of pictures of the car. NEED TO SELL PRICE LOWERED $ 28,500

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,744
Last edited:
Mileage?

Vin#?

History of the car?

Sure your car looks very nice in the picture, but prospect buyer would "need" those question answered. Especially your car is repainted.

Good luck selling your beauty. ;)

History of My Car

This car was re-painted Imola Orange for show purposes. It was originally Black and was never wrecked. I do have some pictures of it when it was black.

Back