• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 blk/blk 92k miles vin:jh4na1152mt000846

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 blk/blk 92k miles /new lower price!/ vin:jh4na1152mt000846

Greets, as much as it pains me I am selling my beloved 91 BLK exterior BLK interior NSX . I have fallen into poor health for some time and I cannot enjoy the benefit of driving my car more then a few times a month. Many of you on the forum are aware of my situation.
Here’s the information on the car.
It has 92k and some small change on the odometer; it just turned over a couple of weeks ago. I have the carfax ending at my purchase that I can make available to you. The VIN for the car is: JH4NA1152MT000846
It is NOT in the snap ring range concerning the tranny, the radio is OEM and has a newly replaced head unit and works well, all the speakers’ work well and I have a transferable speaker refresh-rebuild agreement with briank (username) on this forum if the speakers ever need a rebuild, it also has a cd player with one cartridge in the trunk and it plays and works well. The AC has been well maintained and blows cold. No problems with the blows only on max that affected many 91 thru the first several years of production.
The car has been converted to r134. The windows both roll up well except in the winter they get a little slow, they could use having the window rails lubed in the near future. There is the typical wear on the driver side bolster on the seat and a small area 8mm that the stitching is open. This is not noticeable unless pointed out, in my opinion it is time to have the bolster attended too. Both seats electronics work well and the seats are fully functional. The brakes are in proper condition and will not need service for some time. The clutch is in great shape with strong engagement and easy shifting. Pedal pressure is like OEM. The car has had the timing belt and water pump changed at 60k!
I hope I have touched on all the major points but may have missed one or two. I have all the service records since I have owned the car. The oil has been changed every 3k with Mobil one. I have maintained this auto to the high standard such a car deserves. I have had all work done by the master NSX mechanic at Crown Acura in Clearwater FL or by myself. I am extremely knowledgeable pertaining to working on this auto so do NOT fear that I have done a great deal of work and maintenance on it in addition to Crown.
I wish to make known that I have run n20 on this car and the motor is in perfect order and has been validated by me and the NSX master mechanic at Crown, this as stated is a non issue but I believe in 100 percent disclosure, I am qualified to work on and design n20 systems for the NSX and my work in that area is the best available IMO.
I have all service records since ownership. I have had the car about 5 years.
List of mods to the car.
  • · DC Sport Headers stainless steel
  • · Taitec test-straight pipes stainless, with bungs for attaching gauge sensors.
  • · RM muffler stainless with dual tips
  • · Momo 330 mm steering wheel with horn buttons and Taitec billet wheel hub
  • · GruppeM short shifter with type R carbon fiber shift boot
  • · Iforge 3 piece rims 19x10 back 18x8 front, back wrapped with new Fuzions 90% tread and fronts with Potenza’s 75% tread
  • · Engine compartment: Carbon fiber strut bar DC Sport, Dali billet fuse cover, coolant tank
  • · Dali OEM converted hood to type R twin vent, perfect fit and function
  • · Brand new OEM front bumper Bra, has the red stitched NSX logo.
  • · Brand new Wings West air dam, NOT installed yet.

• I have ALL the OEM parts removed from car and some aftermarket stuff! This all comes with car! Parts to include:
  • · Toolkit minus compressor
  • · Phone option complete
  • · Shift knob, shift boot, ebrake boot
  • · OEM Steering wheel with AIR bag!
  • · Complete driver side door switch panel with all switches, MINT! This was a spare I purchased.
  • · Complete driver side door handle assembly Spare!
  • · Spare tire new, with bracket that protects abs system (removed to allow fitment of custom hood)
  • · OEM exhaust manifold, OEM catalytic converters! OEM muffler like new!
  • · Spare AC blower motor assembly includes blower and resister! Not brand new but in great shape, this is the two items that cure the blows only on high issue with 91-ac system on some cars.
  • · OEM coolant tank in great shape
  • · K&N drop in air filter fits in OEM air box. Comes with cleaner and grease that hold a tight seal! In great shape!
  • · Spare Stereo head unit dead but great for knobs ,buttons ect.

I may have missed something but you are getting an unreal amount of parts and support items. MANY people remove these items and sell the car then sell these per item in the for sale section for parts. I am giving you everything, if I become aware of an item that comes with this car or an issue not touched on I will address it.

The asking price for the car and all of the items listed is 30K...PRICE LOWERED TO 27,500K FIRM !! This is a fantastic automobile and I feel I have priced it right for the car and what you will get with it.
Test-drives by appointment only. If you wish to see the car it is also by appointment only. If you wish to have a member from the area check out the car that is fine, pm me your intentions and we will set it up. If you wish to have the car checked out at the Acura dealership this is no problem.pm me and we will set it up but you will pay the cost for whatever you want done.

I have the clean title in hand for a trouble free transaction! PM me your offer or questions! And for setting a time to test-drive or examine the car. Email [email protected] or PM for info ,offers,pics.

Best Regards David

Here is a list of pics, pm for more:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,431
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 598
  • MVC-026S.JPG
    MVC-026S.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 636
  • MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 898
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:
Hey there! I have a few questions:

1. Do you think this car will have any problems passing CA emmisions?

2. Can you send me a few more pics? I'm interested in some images of the engine compartment.

Thanks!
Nick

monthly bump , car needs to go as I am in very poor health,it needs to go now!!
price lowered to 27,500 its a steal
best regards david

BadCarma,

I am seriously interested in your car and can fly out to Florida anytime. Please check your email and call me ASAP.

Thanks,
DesertBlondie

froggie said:
Hi, I might be interested if the car is still for sale.
could youPM me some more pics? Thanks

Car is still for sale but I am waiting on a person that is getting their cash together. if it falls through I will contact you asap. The person waiting for the money is very solid and I feel it will sell but with the lenders the way they are these days who knows.

best regards David

PS I might as well post some more pics while I am up and at it. AND PLEASE, no more higher cash offers to attempt to steal the deal! unless I indicate deal has fallen through, it is not how I conduct business and this buyer was the first solid response,thanks for understanding. moderator please DO NOT LOCK as deal is NOT final yet.

Attachments

• driver bolster wear.JPG
    driver bolster wear.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 121
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 194
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 139
  • MVC-022S.JPG
    MVC-022S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 186
  • MVC-025S.JPG
    MVC-025S.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 155
Car is sold!!! Thanks Prime and thanks to all the members of the best car forum period!

Best Regards David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back