• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Black/Black, PERFECT 17k Miles JH4NA1153MT002363

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!!!1991 Black/Black, PERFECT 17k Miles ***price reduced***

Car sold to a California member. he has had 2 in the past!!!

I'll miss her :(

Price reduced: $39,500 and worth every penny!!!!

VIN:JH4NA1153MT002363

:(

It is with a semi heavy heart that I put my NSX up for sale. I have owned this car for about 4 years, and it is truly flawless. I am a perfectionist, and it is for that reason, that I seldom drive the car. It is on a lift , covered, in my garage, nearly every second. Any one who has seen the car can vouch for its cleanliness, inside and out, even underneath.

It is a Berlina Black/Black (onyx) 91 5 speed with just over 17k on it. The car is 100% stock, and has had the timing belt and waterpump done in the last year (~600 miles ago), the A/C condensor replaced, new window regulators, and speakers fixed. It is not in snap ring range, and needs NOTHING!

I have decided, rather uneasily I may add, that for this car to sit under a cover, is a crime. I will replace it with something I may use more often, what that is, I'm still unsure. I LOVE this car, and every time I drive it, I fall in love again. I just don't drive it much.

This is truly a NO EXCUSES car, and will be priced accordingly.

I have some older pictures, but will take some fresh ones as soon as I have time to take the car off the lift. (Weather permitting)

$39,500

Steve

NSXCA MW Representative

847-471-8822

Last edited:
No Thanks...

not interested in trades.

Please note, I have reduced the price on this car!! Its a PERFECT CAR!!!

why did you change the timing belt with only 17000 miles? Also why have you changed the speakers and window regulators if the vehicle has been driven so little?

this car is the definition of WELL Maintained!

The recommended interval for the timing belt is 60000 miles, OR 6 years, since the car is 13 years old, I thought twice the years recomended was enough!

The plastic "thingies" on the window regulators break from age as well as use. One was replaced from breakage, the other as a precaution.

Speakers are the same deal, one went bad, I fixed the rest while I was in there.

these are all very common things to go wrong on an NSX, and I knew this. I have over maintained the car, making it THE car you want to buy!!

Steve

yep, still available, I have not marketed it yet any where other than here, this week it will be fully advertised $37,000 for Prime members only!!!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back