18x10+22

I'm running 19x10 19mm Advan Model 5 with no rub, stock camber settings SLAMMED on BC coilovers/Swift Springs. I ran 19x10 45mm Advans and were not aggressive enough for my taste.

Offsets/fitment have alot to do with ride height, and tire brand.

I always run Falken Fk452 because they are narrow, but not overly stretched whatsoever.

A few pics to tell the story...

Well Dam! Now what!? All these people posting that +22 is impossible.....not gonna fit......too agrressive and then you come in with pics of a 19x10+19 that looks good.

BTW - I will be ordering those same coilovers so hmmmmmm.................

Well Dam! Now what!? All these people posting that +22 is impossible.....not gonna fit......too agrressive and then you come in with pics of a 19x10+19 that looks good.

im running +30 i could easily run +22. its not that hard to fit them.

mine are 18x10 35mm rear with 275 tires... i think 20mm would fit but run 265 or even 255

IMAG0796.jpg

Last edited:

I never said it wasn't going to fit. xpimpindistressx stated that (and he's quite new here:wink:)...

There's a few things you have to understand when running aggressive fitments
1) As stated by Synth and others, aggressive fitments call for aggressive measures
2) Aggressive fitments = form > function. If you plan to drive your car hard, don't expect a factory like ride and a ride without issues. Basically if you plan to track your car, don't go with an aggressive fitment.
3) A lot of factors will determine if a given fitment will work. Camber, wheel offset, wheel width, having fender liners or not, fender modifications, tire size and tire stretch. (There's a common misconception that the amount of lowering affects fitment but this is not true. It is the NSX's suspension geometry that pulls the tire inward as it compresses (basically if a wheel fitment doesn't rubs when it's slammed, then it will not rub at any other height either).

I ran a 19x9.5 +23 and I didn't have any rubbing with a 275/30/19 tire. The center line of a tire mounted to a 18x10 +22 will only be 1mm off of what I had. What' you'll get is additional tire stretch to meet the edge of the wheels. I describe the issue to length in my wiki article here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Wheel-Tire_Theory

I never said it wasn't going to fit. xpimpindistressx stated that (and he's quite new here:wink:)...

There's a few things you have to understand when running aggressive fitments
1) As stated by Synth and others, aggressive fitments call for aggressive measures
2) Aggressive fitments = form > function. If you plan to drive your car hard, don't expect a factory like ride and a ride without issues. Basically if you plan to track your car, don't go with an aggressive fitment.
3) A lot of factors will determine if a given fitment will work. Camber, wheel offset, wheel width, having fender liners or not, fender modifications, tire size and tire stretch. (There's a common misconception that the amount of lowering affects fitment but this is not true. It is the NSX's suspension geometry that pulls the tire inward as it compresses (basically if a wheel fitment doesn't rubs when it's slammed, then it will not rub at any other height either).

I ran a 19x9.5 +23 and I didn't have any rubbing with a 275/30/19 tire. The center line of a tire mounted to a 18x10 +22 will only be 1mm off of what I had. What' you'll get is additional tire stretch to meet the edge of the wheels. I describe the issue to length in my wiki article here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Wheel-Tire_Theory

Oh I wasn't talking about you. It's clear you know what your talking about and I appreciate the info.

I will want to track the car every once in a while. Maybe if I do get these wheels I will just get the regular offsets: 17x8+40 18x9.5+38 no drama. :smile:

synth19 has 265-35 on his 18x10 +19 rear no issues. People here are wusses when it comes to that.

I don't know if the size you are inquiring about will work to your specific use, but I know my 19x10 +45 with 5mm spacer; net +40 works. In fact, I'm pretty sure if I replace the 5mm spacer with a 10mm spacer, it will still work to my specific use...

"Looking GOOD Parked" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6.jpg

IHTIWH = I Hope This Info Was Helpful !!! :wink::wink::wink::eek::eek::eek:

SCEH FTW

Who's car is that ^^?

They don't look like that on Diddy's car. Or maybe the angle doesn't show how much they stick out.

Diddy.....any more pics?

EnkeiRP03.jpg

That seals it, I'm putting my set on.

I have SSR 19x10's w/ 285's and they fit just fine inside the wheel well on a lowered ride and no rubbing. Unfortunately I'm not going to be a whole lot of help as I don't recall the exact offset. :confused:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back