17 with a NSX!!!

Joel said:
Louie Anderson in Coming to America. :D

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.:D You qualify for a free tune up at NSX Modified and 1/2 off on all equipment at ACR Motorsports. :D

congrats

Congratulations on your new ride, Adam. Remember, older does not mean wiser. Have fun and enjoy your new ride. If you are ever in Houston, give me a shout, and the Houston NSX'ers will come out and meet with ya!!!!
:cool:

KGP said:
You already let us know your age bellow your avatar.:rolleyes:

He stole that from someone on Honda-tech.com...or he is that "someone" on Honda-tech...:confused:

96-EJ6 said:
He stole that from someone on Honda-tech.com...or he is that "someone" on Honda-tech...:confused:
Referring to me? If so, no - the reason I made the comment was because at the time of the original post by adamsacura, he had some childish text bellow his avatar that pretty much gave away his age. Never even visited Honda-tech.com. No need - I've got access to the best internet forum available right here. ;)

Ennesssex said:
KGP, I think he was referring to the "I want NSX" individual about how his avatar was originally from a honda site.
Coolio. Thanks for cluing me in. ;)

yes if you are talking to me i am originally from H-T..and for the avatar..it was a joke..i dont think i want "strangers" to know where I live unless it was that necessary..and i guess it must be really important for you to look at my avatar to know where im actually from? hah..and because of the avatar you already know my age huh..oh i forgot this was more a "mature" 30-40 yr old site so i have to act more mature to get respect..thanks guys:D

I want NSX said:
oh i forgot this was more a "mature" 30-40 yr old site so i have to act more mature to get respect..thanks guys:D
I don't recall any age restrictions here. As to the part about getting respect by acting mature: Without question. At least from me.

Speaking of youngsters.....It was hard for me to take delivery of my first NSX (dream come true.....finally!) from the 18 year old owner from ATL a month ago. I am 32. He also paid cash for it and was paying $6K/year Ins. but hey thats just a touch more than I pay for my loan+ins!!!!! Welcome Adam.

Last edited:
KGP said:
I don't recall any age restrictions here. As to the part about getting respect by acting mature: Without question. At least from me.

That is absolutely true!!!

Sorry for the confusion abobve...I think I clicked the wrong post to quote.;)

Hey I almost forgot to give I want NSX props for getting his X...I wish I could afford one when I was 17...or now lol :D

hey you tied with me lol i got mine when I'm 17

but didn't pay as much as you haha

theres another member on this bored, maybe gatdamn i think can't remember he got his when he was 16.. soo

baby this sh!t man

Congrats on the NSX enjoy it... now get a Tubi exhaust you'll love the sound.

Myself being 21, was quoted $3,200 a year full coverage (this is the High end of the spectrum low was around $2,000) for a 92 nsx with 11,500 on the clock.

I also have no driving record YET (court in MD with prova4re and another member on this board) four our adventure to MD over the summer.

u are getting screwed

my nsx insurance was 800.00 dollars when i was 23.

perfect record since 16 and good grade permanent discount for life as i did well in college and grad school.

anyone else paying about that price?

Question.

how did you get a job as a IT consultant? I cant find didly for a job like that. Cant find didly for a good paying job in general.

Im very good in that area, and could use a sweet job :p

Congrats adamsacura.

whiteNSXs said:
Who cares and what difference does that make? I wish some sugarmama bought me my NSXs instead of me studying and working so hard for so many years before I finally got mine. :D
I hear that, me too.

jlindy said:
Let's go over my time line when I was 15-17. Well at 15 I was getting to work at 4AM. I was in charge of finishing the donuts, putting in the jelly filling, and let's not forget applying the sprinkles on the top. I became the leading authority in my town on breakfast food accessorizing, contemplating my own TV show. In light of these efforts, by 16 I had been promoted to actually making the donuts and not just finishing. This lovely shift started at 8PM and went to 3AM. I was living like a rock star packing the jelly bombers into my donut smelling car for delivery. By 17, I took a career change making the jump to retail selling cheesy IOU sweatshirts, bolo ties, and Z Cavaricci and MC Hammer pants.:eek: Can't touch this....

After that, I had enough money to easily buy an 86 Chevy Cavalier or Cavillac as I liked to call it. ;) Can you beat that one?

"...and one day I will be on fries and that's when the big bucks start rolling in"

I started at 12 working on a farm and I also mowed lawns and did landscaping. Half or more of all the money I made I invested, some I gave to my mother. When I reached 18 I bought a Porsche 944. Not to bad for a kid who's family was so poor they had no hot water, phone, or refrigerator, that is until I started working.

Back