• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

17/18 BBS LM with Rubber in Hamilton

Hey guys,

I am buying a hosue this spring. I am there for selling the NSX......

I have a set of Gold BBS LM 17/18 for sale. The tires on the 18's are in VERY good condtion the tires on the 17" will need replacing.

The rims are in Very good shape. I baby all my items. I will sell the rims for $3000 FIRM..

If you need any pictures please email me at [email protected].. I do not get on this board much any more... All this board does it make me want to spend money..

Shoot me a email if you have any questions..

Hey, sent you an email on your car. You wouldn't happen to have a black nsx? I saw one @ Hutches in Hamilton last summer.

Yes it is Black... I receieved you email.. I was down at Hutchs a few times last summer.. As you could see the car looks like it is in MINT condition. I replied to your email. Feel free to send me your contact information if you would like to come and have a look at it.

Thank you

Hey there fellow Hamilton guy,

I have sent you an Email asking you about the car. As many are aware (, I don't know who actually pays attention to me :p) I am looking for a nice clean example, and would ideally like to keep the LM's on the car-if we decide to go that way. Let me know, or feel free to give me a call at the number I left in the email.

Thanks.

Hello Sean

Please send me a quick email at [email protected]... I am sorry I didnt call. I might of missed your email. I receive alot of emails a day on the account..

Thank you

Back