13th Annual River Run June 22, 2013

Could I be emailed details for signing up/paying for this event? I would like to attend with a guest.

We should be done by 1:30 this year. (That's when we need to be out of the restaurant)

Drive/lunch generally over around 2:30ish.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be glad to. Please PM me with your email address.

Please note that it is a private event open to members of the NSXCA.

Could I be emailed details for signing up/paying for this event? I would like to attend with a guest.

Hey FF Drifter............we have the same cars - not too many of this color around :>)

Just signed up! This will be my first NSXCA event ~ sounds like there will be at least another Midnight Pearl there!

Not just another Midnight Pearl car.............it's a Canadian Midnight Pearl car!!

I will be there.... I drove my white Cayman S for last years drive because i had not taken delivery of my NSX yet. Looking forward to the drive in the NSX this year.

Cant stay for lunch, I have to go to my 25th High School reunion, maybe i'll bring the NSX to that too.

Glenn

What's Canadian for DRL??

Yes, and that too!! LOL. I'm bringing down the nice weather so will be a grewat weekend and looking forward to it.

Enjoy the day folks. Wish we were there. Will miss everyone.

Love, Rich & Jeanne

Sorry to miss such a great gathering this year. Will be in Pasadena for the City of Hope centennial gala.
Going to really miss all of you
Alan & Roberta

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to miss such a great gathering this year. Will be in Pasadena for the City of Hope centennial gala.
Going to really miss all of you
Alan & Roberta

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
The two of you will also be missed!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not to hijack this thread, but all that are attending the River Run, need to make plans to come to the Glen for the Kid's Day. You won't regret it!!!!

Dr dufus checking in here....where am i going on saturday?.....not meeting any caravans:redface:

...............including deadbeats........:tongue:

Pre River Run activities

If any one is looking for something to do tomorrow evening before the 'BIG EVENT' and would like to join a couple of crazy Canadians for a visit to Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ you're welcome to join Shawna and myself there. We'll probably grab a drink and maybe some appetizers at 'Rats' as well since the garden is open and lit for the evenings. We'll probably head over there around 5pm ish, though nothing is set in stone. I'd expect that we'd be walking around there for a few hours. Since it is a large place if you want to meet up you can always email me when you arrive there at [email protected] as I'll be able to pickup my email while there. I rarely check my PM email here so if you want to reach me before then better to use the email address I provided here. (If I could change my email for PM's I would, but being an aol email account it requires special handling).
This is the same place some folks may have visited during the alternative tour for 2011 NSXPO as well as a visit after a previous River Run event.

I wish I could make this... It will be on my calendar for next year for sure. Is there any other NSXCA events in the northeast before the NSXPO?

Back