10th Annual River Run - June 26, 2010

didnt hear about it but I'm fre 5/1 regardless so I'll b there

Maybe we could bring up hugh to give lap dances at lunch:eek:

Hi Folks,

Details of the River Run were sent via email to all our faithfull NorthEast region NSXCA members. If you didn't get the email that means either 1) shame on you because you didn't join the NSXCA or 2) shame on me because we have the wrong email address in the club's database. I'll be happy to help you fix either issue. :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing ya'all there!
Don

This is the Run to be on, The Don guarantees the weather and the rest is just a great day, bring the spouse or significant other, always a real fine day!!!

Hi Folks,

Details of the River Run were sent via email to all our faithfull NorthEast region NSXCA members. If you didn't get the email that means either 1) shame on you because you didn't join the NSXCA or 2) shame on me because we have the wrong email address in the club's database. I'll be happy to help you fix either issue. :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing ya'all there!
Don

Good news, for those that suffer from #1 (not being a member), the boss has just approved a special River Run mini NSXCA membership. Only $20 for a half year membership to the NSXCA (membership expires 12/31). You'll get our famous NSX Driver magazine plus get to join the fun at local events (like the River Run) and national events - NSXPO 2010 in sunny Las Vegas. To join via this special deal you must contact me directly via PM. We hope that this will entice you to become full time members of the North East chapter of one of the best clubs in America.

Last edited:
Back