10th Annual River Run - June 26, 2010

Save the date folks - the 10th Annual River Run will be held on Saturday June 26th. Rain or Shine. We will travel some of Bucks County PA's most scenic roads and of course dine on some glorious food.

Details are in the making so when we know, you'll know. :biggrin:

Just remember to read the rider to my attendance contract carefully this year since it specifically provides "no apples, bananas, granola or any other type of tree hugging "treats" shall be placed in my goody/swag bag" and that I am to get "extra toosie rolls together with a chilled bottle of Diet Pepsi".

Don't make me get medieval on your a**.........

I have been to one of these. It looks a lot like my avatar. If you look closely you can see a jogging Don. :biggrin:

Just remember to read the rider to my attendance contract carefully this year since it specifically provides "no apples, bananas, granola or any other type of tree hugging "treats" shall be placed in my goody/swag bag" and that I am to get "extra toosie rolls together with a chilled bottle of Diet Pepsi".

lol, that a good one Bob.

Saving the date.

Yes sir!!!!!!!
just remember to read the rider to my attendance contract carefully this year since it specifically provides "no apples, bananas, granola or any other type of tree hugging "treats" shall be placed in my goody/swag bag" and that i am to get "extra toosie rolls together with a chilled bottle of diet pepsi".

Yes sir!!!!!!!
Give Bob some Krispy Kreme and he'll be in heaven, I'll take his "tree hugging treats"!!! Pooh does it right, oh and by the way, Nancy and I are looking forward to her annual ride in the NSX, this year a few degrees "cooler" would be perfect!!!

Now that I'm living out in Lehigh, it would be a crime to miss this :) Going to try hard to make it.

Jan and I plan to attend. I can even bring a bottle of my infamous NJ Toxic Waste Hot Sauce as a door prize again.

Andrea and I will be there...flying out for vacation at 7PM so will have to leave early. I am glad I can at least make the morning half.

Thank You Sir! I had a blast last year, Don. Wifey will join in this time too.

Save the date folks - the 10th Annual River Run will be held on Saturday June 26th. Rain or Shine. We will travel some of Bucks County PA's most scenic roads and of course dine on some glorious food.

Details are in the making so when we know, you'll know. :biggrin:

Just give us a starting location so we can make our reservations:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm in with the wife and some goodie mods added as well

Details are still in the works, but we plan to start at the same spot along the canal where we started two years ago (just south of Frenchtown NJ but on the PA side) and end in Ottsville PA (which is very close to Van Sant Airport where Ms Bags did loop-de-loops in a glider.

Chuck and Fernande have a VERY cool drive in store for us this year!! :biggrin:

I'll be there..........

Tytus

Back