10 Reasons You Aren't Rich

I'm going to ahead and go out on a limb and suggest that how much money you earn does in fact have a little significance in your wealth.

Cars and motorcycles don't help much either.

There is a difference between loving what you get and getting what you love. True, there are people who are happier with less, which is a nobleness I can only dream of having. But for the sake of argument, who would really choose work over spending time with family or friends, or doing the activities they love if money were not an issue?

I'm not even thinking about the billionaires, millionaires, or even thousandaires (^_^); but the people who earn in the bottom of the salary scale, the guy who works 2 or 3 jobs to support his family, the third world family living in a filth-ridden slum. People can tell themselves whatever they want about the interpretations of richness and wealth - unless one lives in the middle of nowhere, able to sustain off the land and natural resources on their own, money will ALWAYS be a factor as long as there are expenses to be had, taxes, food, rent/mortgage, utilities, children.

Back