• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1 Vented performance hood and 1 Carbon fiber hood and

Have two hoods for sale.

One is vented and is made of fiber glass the other is Carbon fiber hood.

The vented one with mesh covering and is painted black with hood pins pre installed. You can also bolt on the factory front latch.

The driver side corner about a 1 inch piece of was broken off during shipping. This does not effect the ability for the hood to be installed. It can easily be fixed with little glue or resen to maintain the look.

Im asking 400 + shipping

The second hood is a carbon fiber hood.

It was never mounted but has a bit of red paint on the front. You can buff this off and it will be like new.

Asking 200$ + shipping

I decided to keep the stock hood instead of changing it out.

Donation goes to the NSX prime community from the sale as always from my items for sale. :smile:

Picture posted

nh1.JPG

nh2.JPG

nh3.JPG

2 buyers for the CF hood flaked.

Both hoods still up for sale.

Last edited:
RON98 said:
Have two hoods for sale.

One is vented and is made of fiber glass the other is Carbon fiber hood.

The vented one with mesh covering and is painted black with hood pins pre installed. You can also bolt on the factory front latch.

The driver side corner about a 1 inch piece of was broken off during shipping. This does not effect the ability for the hood to be installed. It can easily be fixed with little glue or resen to maintain the look.

Im asking 400 + shipping

The second hood is a carbon fiber hood.

It was never mounted but has a bit of red paint on the front. You can buff this off and it will be like new.

Asking 200$ + shipping

I decided to keep the stock hood instead of changing it out.

Donation goes to the NSX prime community from the sale as always from my items for sale. :smile:

Email for pictures.
Does the 1st one fit the 02+ NSX?

Last edited:
I'm interested in the carbon hood...you have PM.

Not sure about the 02 fit

The CF one is made by SIBON.

GET THESE OUT OF MY HOUSE PLEASE!:biggrin:

VENTED ONE IS SOLD to Ross

last to post but first to email :)

Sorry i need to check here more often. CF hood still up in the game. nsxtcy85 is offering 260 shipped.... so if i can get the origal 320 shipped, you still have it till he paypals the money.

lol Ross got the hood... and he was the last the post but first to email me.

ooops :biggrin: should have checked on the posts first.

I still have the CF one for sale. Im dropping off Ross's hood tomorrow and would like to drop off the CF one in the same truck load.

Let me know.

THX prime for the forum. A donation is on its way.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need hood pins for the CF one?

if not, how much to ship it to 29615 (greenville, SC)... if its not killer, I'll take it.

RON98 said:
Not sure about the 02 fit

The CF one is made by SIBON.

GET THESE OUT OF MY HOUSE PLEASE!:biggrin:

$400 SHIPPED TO DALLAS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER BETTER OFFER :biggrin:
ZIP: 75040

220 shipped for the carbon hood, and the money will be in ur pay pal tonight.

Back